• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(SPOILER)The Blue Bird(SPOILER FROM LEAKED CONTENT)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
So in the leaked video from earlier we first saw V and there was a blue bird with him. We didn't think much of it we just assumed it was his or a summon of his. However in the first IGN gameplay of the TGS build that was taken down it had that cutscene where Dante freed Trish from Cavaliere Angelo and you see V and the bird show up and V stumble behind but the bird just flew off with Dante leaving V behind. Not only that in the clip that shows off the Japanese voice actors there is a quick scene with Trish and V after Dante saved Trish and the bird isn't shown in the shot meaning the bird completely left him behind. Also in a lot of clips that Capcom shown off with the V in them no blue bird is visible.

So I have been thinking is the blue bird really V's? It has some connection to him.

Then I remember the DMC5 logo design resembles bird wings.

Devil-May-Cry-5-Gamescom-Preview-01-Logo-2060x1417.jpg

The bird based on the leaks is very majestic and blue. Not only that but in the first E3 trailer and the Nero demo when the title sequence happens there is glass being broken followed by a flash of majestic blue features as the title appears and Nero faces the demon tree. In the Gamescon and TGS trailer when the title appears the v shape starts off blue then becomes becomes red in the center and spread in a glass shattering type of way somewhat implying corruption.

I've heard some say it could be Vergil or is tied to Vergil. I've even seen examples of it where the bird can talk.

The only time we ever seen the bird is in leaked videos so Capcom is really trying to keep this character hidden.

Whatever or whoever this bird is it seems to tie heavily into the plot and in a way should be based on already set up elements in the DMC lore.

My only idea of a theory is the fact this bird and the whole breaking glass motif may be tied to Nero in someway. Only theory I can see is that bird is tied to Nero's Devil Trigger (perhaps he has a new devil trigger that is different idea from how DT usually work). We have Nero who is undoubtedly the main protagonist where Dante is the 2nd main character and V is tertiary but still pretty main and in the Dante trailer we see Nero trying to prove himself and Dante doubt even with his Devil Breakers he doesn't stand much of a chance (against Urizen) and Nero put into a tough situation again (where he is getting squeezed to death). He might need another power outside of the Devil Breakers....I know I need another mechanic beside the Devil Breakers:meh:.

Plus we know Nero is going to get a Devil Trigger since Devil Stars are out and DT heals more so the only way to heal is with DT and his song is called DEVIL TRIGGER so he must get some pretty special Devil Trigger if his main theme is named after it.

Top Bottom