• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spoiler Alert* Vergil's Downfall ending question

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
well, one of the Demon Kings...there are four major ones, including Sparda, and with Mundus out of the way...it'll be interesting to find out who the other two are

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Or Misty Eyes
isn't he dreamy? :)
AlsoSayans_f4fe15f8ab17ff32a23bf5e2129c53ef_zps1497e02e.gif

Black Manic TH

WTF is that BEHIND YOU?
Nah, he is supah sand Vergil 6. It's obvious.
And yeah, he is. But atleast he isn't controlled by Mundus in this Game.

heyitschris

Nelo Angelo makes much more sense now, him being half angel and half demon. Nelo(dark/demon) Angelo(angel obviously). I would really like for the demons to start calling him that rather than him naming himself. As if the demons acknowledge the fact that he's half angel, but know of his "evil" intentions.

Nelo_Vergil

Nelo Angelo makes much more sense now, him being half angel and half demon. Nelo(dark/demon) Angelo(angel obviously). I would really like for the demons to start calling him that rather than him naming himself. As if the demons acknowledge the fact that he's half angel, but know of his "evil" intentions.

you mean nero angelo:troll:

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Ablino Super Saiyan....That's....that's actually very apt....It....Oh god, it's so funny. xD Damnz, first Bleach, now DBZ, Ninja Theory & Capcom be pulling anime refs, intentional or not (probs not, but then again...), outta thin air like no tomorrow! I, for one, have gotten very excited for a sequel over this DLC, marginally more than the game's original conclusion. Welcome to the new age, DMC. <3

Zarmat

Well I think if 'Nelo Angelo' will come into play in DmC, Vergil is not quite there yet, yes he fallen pretty bad, but really is he that far off dmc3 Vergil, cut himself off from Dante, willing to use demons to get what he wants, not to mention that Vergil didn't mind destroying a good section of a human city in order to retrieve more power.

All I see from this Vergil is that he has cut off two people from his life he sees as what caused him to fail in succeeding in 'his' plan, he may still want to rule the humans to protect them from himself and now sees the demons as a means of an end of getting through the last hurdle to get what he wants, Dante, afterwards he could more than likely dispose of the demons once they have done what he needs of them.

Nelo_Vergil

Well I think if 'Nelo Angelo' will come into play in DmC, Vergil is not quite there yet, yes he fallen pretty bad, but really is he that far off dmc3 Vergil, cut himself off from Dante, willing to use demons to get what he wants, not to mention that Vergil didn't mind destroying a good section of a human city in order to retrieve more power.

All I see from this Vergil is that he has cut off two people from his life he sees as what caused him to fail in succeeding in 'his' plan, he may still want to rule the humans to protect them from himself and now sees the demons as a means of an end of getting through the last hurdle to get what he wants, Dante, afterwards he could more than likely dispose of the demons once they have done what he needs of them.

i wouldn't really compare Vergil to Vergil considering Vergil showed that he still cared even after everything that he did. Where as Vergil cared only in the beginning but then went on to kill dante,kat,and even abandon his own mother to her fate in hell. Hell he even dominated his demon and submitted it to his will.

Vergil on the hand destoryed a part of a city, with no people o_O, and impaled dante, not really killing him. But in the end he ended up staying behind and showing compassion as well as helping dante defeat arkham.

in the end Vergil did better than Vergil could have been when it comes to being evil, and as an overall character.

p.s :troll: yes that was on purpose

Top Bottom