• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SPIDER-MAN IS COMING HOME! MARVEL IS GETTING SPIDEY BACK!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO OF ALL TIME IS COMING HOME TO MARVEL WHERE HE BELONGS! WE'LL BE SEEING THE WEB SLINGER RIGHT BESIDE THE OTHER HEROES FOR THIS CINEMATIC UNIVERSE.

dancing-penn-state-hockey-fan-dancing-sports-fan-gifs.gif

2003839490.gif

will-smith-celebration-gif.gif

celebrate-kid.gif

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
So now that I've researched this in full detail (and sprayed my own share of anticipatory webs) I only have one plea to Marvel: Please, please, PLEASE use Ultimate Spider-Man as a resource when depicting this Spider-Man.

You've taken the best elements of Ultimate Thor and crafted the iconic Hemsworth incarnation, you've utilized the character traits of the ONLY version of Tony Stark worth reading...just keep using Ultimate influences, and you can do no wrong.

Also if you could refrain from shoe-horning Miles Morales into this, that would be nice.

Reactions: Jak

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Outside of Miles, I rather not see another origin story so i wouldnt mind if we skipped all that.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Outside of Miles, I rather not see another origin story so i wouldnt mind if we skipped all that.
No Miles. Spidey is gonna be side by side with all the other heroes on the big screen for the first time, that's gotta be Peter Parker.

Maxman

I wish that they could have an Adult Parker side by side with the avengers and have Maguire back in the role

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I wish that they could have an Adult Parker side by side with the avengers and have Maguire back in the role
I liked Tobey, but Garfield was better in the role. Since he's not even coming back, I'm waiting for my call to be Spidey.

Maxman

I liked Tobey, but Garfield was better in the role. Since he's not even coming back, I'm waiting for my call to be Spidey.
Well I am a huge fan of Tobey's Spider-Man(even though he ain't as wisecracking) and he is the Spider-Man for me
I wished that they could have an experienced Mature Peter with the avengers and Maguire would be perfect IMO

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
adult spidey is cool but i'd rather see him grow into it than just have him BE spider-man working at horizon labs and all that. i do think having a peter parker that's college age would be perfect for EVERYBODY. so the people who hate melodrama in superhero movies don't have to put up with teenage issues and people who prefer seeing a young much more snappy spidey can still have fun.
honestly, i think they're gonna head more towards a teen spider-man because the MCU is full of adults. and i get that most of the CBM movie genre audience is in the 25+ range, but spider-man was created for the sole purpose of connecting with a younger audience. and i think that that's the direction they're going in.

Maxman

I Kinda hope they go with this kind of costume for Spidey

MUA2_SpiderMan.jpg

Spider-Man-Web-of-Shadows-Comic-Con.jpg

**** it looks so ****ing awesome <3

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I Kinda hope they go with this kind of costume for Spidey

MUA2_SpiderMan.jpg

Spider-Man-Web-of-Shadows-Comic-Con.jpg

**** it looks so ****ing awesome <3
looks too good imo. i would prefer something along the lines of kick ass. but i wanna seee the classic design (fat red spider skinny black spider with all four legs pointed down)

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
I'm honestly tired of seeing Spider-Man on screen; but if he is only making a cameo in... let's say, Civil War arc then count me in. I'd be more than happy to see it. Enough with Spider-Man movies though.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i always thoughtthatspider-man was better suited for something like netflix or hbo. something far more serialized. like the spider-verse event or the first two volumes of ultimate spider-man

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well the success of the flash on TV, it does show you could do superheroes with actual powers on TV really well and the amazing spider-man movies would have been better on TV because they felt more serialized than the sam raimi ones.

So i wouldn't mind seeing Spidey reborn on TV, origin and all but that's not really gonna happen since Spidey is too big a character plus the marvel movies and TV are connected which can become a hassle down the road

Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom