• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Speculation: A new Matrix.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I know that it's not the best of films, but should they make a fourth.
My friend believes they never will, but Neo doesn't look like he's dead at the end. The machines could break the peace and Neo may even face a new group of agents, baring in mind that we were given the greatness of the Matrix, so i'm sure those guys can come up with some other story to link onto the third Matrix to make a fourth, what do you think?

Janny

Dines with dementia
I'm positive they're not making a forth. It's a trilogy and it's been way to long since they made the third.
The machine war is over, so....
I wouldn't mind another movie though, provided they make a good storyline.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
remember that the oracle stated Neo would return, and the architect didn't sound too happy at the end, I think they should make a fourth, if it's crap however then i'd agree with you. and yes it is a trilogy but what the hey?...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think it might be possible that a fourth Matrix flick is in the works. The Matrix Reloaded was originally planned to be a prequel which told the story of how the machines managed to rise and take over the world. In the end, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions turned into a two-part movie.

It's possible that if there is a fourth Matrix movie, it will be a prequel. I don't know anything for certain, though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Id always hoped there would be a sequel because the movies started to go downhill and i wanted them to redeem some of the spark the original had again.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Absolutely agree, my fav is the first matrix by far, it's originality and spark was great. And devilmaycry, you give a nice point, you almost convince me it's in the making.

w33l33

meh...
i would love to see a fourth film but i do believe that in the game matrix the path of neo the wachowski bros said that neo is in fact dead and he did th whole jesus christ saviour thing but they thought that would be too boring for a game so they made an alt ending...

Dark Drakan

Admin
w33l33;69913 said:
i would love to see a fourth film but i do believe that in the game matrix the path of neo the wachowski bros said that neo is in fact dead and he did th whole jesus christ saviour thing but they thought that would be too boring for a game so they made an alt ending...

Wish they had made that backwards compatible for the 360, i want to play it again but have to set up my Xbox again to do so. Also want to play Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay again too but thats a whole other story. :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
w33l33;69913 said:

Ah... i've completed Matrix path of Neo, it's not that good I thought, much prefer Enter The Matrix game, it's Focus moves are better. Found the fighting in Path Of Neo as repetitive.

Top Bottom