• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spectacle Fighters Ranking Poll!

Koschei

Hi everyone :)
I wanted to create a thread about spectacle fighters (games like DMC/Bayonetta/MGR:R), but decided to take it more seriously. And so:
Spectacle Fighters Ranking Poll!
I encourage everyone to take a minute to fill it and share it. The more opinions we get, the better the results will be!
Anyone can see the report, but once I get enough data, I'll make something more readable.
Hope you like it :)

This thread may also double as general spectacle fighters discussion thread.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Phew, that was interesting. Thumbs up for highlighting more obscure games like "El Shaddai", some real gems in there.

Koschei

Thanks a lot!
I've spend a lot of time searching for hidden gems and generally less-known character action games. If you know any that should be added, write!
I already got 3 responses from here*, which is great :) I'm amazed at how many games you've people played, it's awesome :)

*though someone rated literally all of the games - except for Transformers, Wolverine and Ghost Rider - 1/5. Did something glitched? You can resend the poll and explain in the textbox at the end.

Top Bottom