• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Special Edition & Premium edition - Europe

Devil Triigger

Play outside the box
http://store.capcom-europe.com/uk/catalog/category/view/id/28/

They're pretty :D

They both come with Virgil's DLC, soundtrack, and one of them comes with a hoodie.

So now we have these as well as normal edition, and Son of Sparda.

Buying the standard game from the US Capcom store will get you a free neckless. It has a bigger crystal but probably isn't as good quality as the Son of Sparda edition.

I will probably get the Son of Sparda from Gamestop, and acquire the soundtrack online,

howabout you guys?

Sunaka Marién

I'm also gettin the SoS Edition, plus importing the Japanese SE and getting the PC version from up2games (because soundtrack, Downfall, 2 weapon packs AND T-Shirt, hurdur >:3).
I just really wish I could get that hoodie aswell D:>

Gbraga

The digital version was so cheap, I had to grab it, but I'll try to get the ebony&ivory necklace from ebay. Maybe the whole Japanese collector's edition, it's so beautiful! I may just gift the game to a friend, I just want that box, the artbook and the necklace.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Oh god. This is going to be so hard to choose, and expensive. Such a shame that they couldn't release some sort of special edition here in the US, its just like what they did with the collectors edition of Sonic Generations. If there were to be a special edition for here in the US, I'd snap that **** up in a hear beat. But then again, it is capcom, what are we expecting? XD

I think I may just pre-order it from Gamestop, then acquire the ebony and ivory necklace from ebay. The soundtrack is something that I'm not going to even buy, lol it will be on Youtube not even a week after the game is released...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just I tolted I maded mine choice and Im getting one of EU collectors since Polish CE is poor in content : we Polish are getting only some DLCs and an shirt. No OST inc;uded even and this makes me mad as I like to have OST CD in collection.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Just I tolted I maded mine choice and Im getting one of EU collectors since Polish CE is poor in content : we Polish are getting only some DLCs and an shirt. No OST inc;uded even and this makes me mad as I like to have OST CD in collection.
Hey at least you guys are getting some type of collector's editions. Us in the U.S. aren't getting anything.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Holy sh*t, I just checked out how much the game is over here in my country and its almost a hundred big whackers!...
No sight of any extras though dammit...

Edit: now I found its over a hundred on xbox360, what's wrong with my country man?...

DarkSlayer54

I'm happy enough with what we get... I got it from EBgames, so all I get is the samurai pack, and the Vergil DLC in addition to the game.
I'm not sure I'll use the samurai pack, but the Vergil DLC is totally worth it. Normally I'd complain that it's not a part of the full game... but eh, at least he has his own story and levels to make up for it.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Holy sh*t, I just checked out how much the game is over here in my country and its almost a hundred big whackers!...
No sight of any extras though dammit...

Edit: now I found its over a hundred on xbox360, what's wrong with my country man?...

In mine country the PC version and collectors are cost hundred in mine country currency, more costly are X360 and Ps3 games :/

Chimera Khaos

In mine country the PC version and collectors are cost hundred in mine country currency, more costly are X360 and Ps3 games :/
It's insane though, I can't believe people would pay this much for all that when it'll be cheaper later, impatient I guess...

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
It's insane though, I can't believe people would pay this much for all that when it'll be cheaper later, impatient I guess...
Not so sure about that though, from what I've heard the jp special edition is limited in numbers... so I can only imagine it getting more expensive, rather than the price dropping.

Chimera Khaos

Not so sure about that though, from what I've heard the jp special edition is limited in numbers... so I can only imagine it getting more expensive, rather than the price dropping.
Hmm, well there's not much letting on where I am, I think all you can get here is just the game, and one deal had the ost....

Top Bottom