• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda's Nuts

V

Oldschool DMC fan
So my friend says she bought nuts that look like Sparda. I'm like, wut?

ldns.jpg

For real. These things are nuts? I HAVE to try them.

She says she's gonna send me some from Asia.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was really intrigued at the thread title and went into dirty mind overload :D (like the rotter i am.)
I think they look like Sparda, especially the second one down on the right. I looks like it has the ridges in the horns.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
spardasnuts.png

I think the circled one looks like Sparda. Plus, I could be hallucinating again, but it looks like he has red eyes.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That one stands out to me too. I don't know what caused the red, lighting on the camera?

I wonder what these things taste like. I hope my friend can find me some uncooked, so I can keep them dried to scare/throw at people. 8D

I could so eat some cashews right now

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The black stuff is just the shell, I can't see a picture of the real nut inside and the shape it is, although it might be triangular. It's white inside, that's all I know.

My friend has sent me some so I'll investigate and report on them when they get here.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
They are awesome to look at, the 'raw' ones. Although the only ones my friend could get were the ready-boiled kind which means the shells didn't survive perfect... they look instead like they've been charred in a fire on the outside, but the Sparda head shape is true of all of them. And the nut inside is triangular. They are the weirdest nuts ever.

Can't say what they taste like though as I don't think they lasted well in transit, and weren't too edible looking when they arrived. But I've stuck all of them except the one I opened on my windowsill so they can dry out completely in the sun and I can keep 'em.

Top Bottom