• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda Devil Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus

Rebellion
Is there a way to unlock the Devil Trigger you get during phase two of the fight with Mundus, so it can be used throughout the whole game? With gameshark or something like that?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhhmmm...............to have Sparda DT in DMC1, u must play Sparda with his Yamoto..........and then u will see his DT

Solidus

Rebellion
No bonehead, not that. The trigger you get during the fight with Mundus, and the rapid fireballs and megalong sword. The one you're talking about is basically Alastor with the devil model changed to resemble Sparda.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Solidus;8416 said:
No bonehead, not that. The trigger you get during the fight with Mundus, and the rapid fireballs and megalong sword. The one you're talking about is basically Alastor with the devil model changed to resemble Sparda.

I think there's one with Xploder. A friend of mine had DMC and with Xploder he said he found a super devil trigger where you shoot fireballs and have a super long sword. I Don't know as I haven't been able to look into it but if there's one then it's there.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Solidus;8593 said:
Could your friend just have been joking?

I say that's bull****. The Xploder website says nothing about a code for that. Only a code for unlimite devil trigger. Get your friend on here to tell us about it!

Also I'd like screenshots as proof.

Is the code on this page?

http://xs.gameshark.com/xploder/xploderui.asp?PID=94&SID=5313358&gameid=13998&tab=gc&vn=6

Update: Wow. I found it on Codebreaker. Should I invest in a codebreaker for this code?

Ok, like I said that was only what I've been told, so don't throw the **** my way.

Solidus

Rebellion
Sorry, I was just a little over-enthusiastic at the prospect of Sparda DT there, didn't mean to sound rude.

Damn. I had no more luck finding a codebreaker than I did with finding DMC2 lol. Guess I'll have to look at another set of shops.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Solidus;8637 said:
Sorry, I was just a little over-enthusiastic at the prospect of Sparda DT there, didn't mean to sound rude.

Damn. I had no more luck finding a codebreaker than I did with finding DMC2 lol. Guess I'll have to look at another set of shops.

Apology accepted. I guess I should have looked into it in more detail myself before saying, so soz for that. Best of luck, not that you'll need it.

Kaihedgie

Solidus;8416 said:

I suppose you could referring to the on foot battle with Mundus. That is only usuable with Legendary Dark Knight only. For storyline purposes, Dante can DT to Sparda in that level only.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Kaihedgie;8720 said:
I suppose you could referring to the on foot battle with Mundus. That is only usuable with Legendary Dark Knight only. For storyline purposes, Dante can DT to Sparda in that level only.

thats y i was trying to say to him..............i guess
i cant remmember o_O

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Solidus;8386 said:
Is there a way to unlock the Devil Trigger you get during phase two of the fight with Mundus, so it can be used throughout the whole game? With gameshark or something like that?
Is there any other ways

Is there a way of unlocking Sparda devil trigger ?

Is there way to unlock Sparda (in Devil may cry 1) using super Dante so you have unlimited demon power

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Nope

btw, there is some kind of Super Devil Trigger. You can Super DT in the game without changing costumes. And the look of DT also changes. And attacks

Kaihedgie

Noel Hickey;10056 said:
Is there any other ways

Is there a way of unlocking Sparda devil trigger ?

Is there way to unlock Sparda (in Devil may cry 1) using super Dante so you have unlimited demon power

1: As Legendary Dark Knight, his DT is that of Sparda. (VERY obvious as LDK is Sparda in human form)

2: Only in Legendary Battles 1 and 2 against Mundus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom