• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda as a trailblazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
You know that Sparda once stood up to the demons, well I'd think it would be kind of cool if loads of other demons followed suit in one of the next installments, placing Dante in the middle of demonic civil war. Of course with all wars, some stand to gain more than others. Dante has to try and see what the tyrant demons have to gain from the war and, of course, put a halt to their ambitions. I mean, Dante could have to rescue demons of high priority to the resistance etc. It would open up loads of possibilities. What do you think?
:cool:

Sparda™

As far as I'm aware of, Dante disregards such things, unless there's a client for him which calls on the shop.

It would demand a strong reason for Dante to get involved.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I like this idea. I'll like it even more if Nero was main again like in 4, lol.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That reminds me of Devil May Cry 2 Novel. In there, Dante transported to a parellel universe where Sparda had been betrayed by humans and got killed before defeating Mundus. In there there were Devils who disliked Mundus and allied with Dante to take him out. It was different, but personally I don't see why Dante has a need for allies at this point:lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Tony_Redgrave;118182 said:
That reminds me of Devil May Cry 2 Novel. In there, Dante transported to a parellel universe where Sparda had been betrayed by humans and got killed before defeating Mundus. In there there were Devils who disliked Mundus and allied with Dante to take him out. It was different, but personally I don't see why Dante has a need for allies at this point:lol:

That's...odd, to say the least.
I've not read that. Hmmm... I'll have to add that to my (not so) magnificent library at some point.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom