• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Devil Never Cry is an awsome song, the way it starts orchestral then leaps to rock then to a softer more melodic rock, is a great combination.

RavenDarkAngelX

Dark Slayer
Yeh I have it...I imported it from Japan:D . The only problem is my computer has a hard time reading it so it takes forever to rip the songs off it. Works fine in my CD player and Xbox and PS2 though

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i like DMC main theme song.......................the Taste the Blood is a cool music when u are fighting with the Enemies...................it makes me crazy...........coz i am crazy at DMC

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
I like the opening vid music. Not the one with them sword fighting, the one when you let the game sit still at the main menu.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
I've just heard maby two songs from DMC3 sountrack. It's a shame, cos I'd like to hear some more of this. I'm very curious to listen them all. But enyway, I'm too lazy to download those.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
d4rkn1ght;3193 said:
i like DMC main theme song.......................the Taste the Blood is a cool music when u are fighting with the Enemies...................it makes me crazy...........coz i am crazy at DMC

Yeah it's good... But I like Vergil's second battle song (I mean not Vergil #2 boss fight) but I can't remember the name...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alastor12;9419 said:
Yeah it's good... But I like Vergil's second battle song (I mean not Vergil #2 boss fight) but I can't remember the name...

no but the music is awsome too to be crazy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom