• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SOPA Making a Comeback?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The terrible part about this is that no one will really know about it because the majority already think that since SOPA was defeated that we'll be fine.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I am not sure it even matters if the Bill was passed or not... a bunch of people have since been arrested for having links to pirated content and they didn't need SOPA to do that. It seems American copyright law applies across the entire planet.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*sigh* Honestly, f*ck this country. We have to have our frigging hand in everything. I'm sick of our government trying to baby the world.

Meg

*sigh* Honestly, f*ck this country. We have to have our frigging hand in everything. I'm sick of our government trying to baby the world.
America is an obnoxious teenager that thinks it knows what's best for everyone. We don't even know much about the world. Americans are amongst the worst when it comes to geography.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
To be fair, some people's lack of knowledge aside, it really is just the Government's and big business' doing. The U.S. Government is paranoid about losing its position as 'most powerful nation', I think, and also of any threat to big business, especially these days.

Not sure whether the average U.S. citizen actually wants their nation so involved abroad in so many affairs, or wars, but here in the UK the average person is divided on whether we should be interfering abroad so much, I think roughly half of us are opposed to the war in Afghanistan and many were opposed to Iraq, etc. But our government and our people are two different things. The government here just does whatever it damn well wants, and they wonder why terrorists target us. Absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the cause of that is our foreign policy, not our "Western-ness". And our govt. is becoming as bad as any of these U.S. laws with their plans to snoop on everyone's emails and personal contacts. We're almost in the same boat as you guys.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Message for the governments:
images

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Does this mean I can't date Applejack anymore due to copyright reasons? And I can"t spam ponies, and I won't be Robocop,
Applejack-applejack-27913781-636-636.png

You know what this calls for,
rage_mode_by_zi_ex-d3ion7d.png

I promised Applejack a picnic in Skyrim, and I ain't gonna let no copyright infringement get in the way of that

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A little message to the US Government...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4ow2Juu7n...1600/theres-the-door-now-get-the-****-out.jpg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Does this mean I can't date Applejack anymore due to copyright reasons? And I can"t spam ponies, and I won't be Robocop,
Applejack-applejack-27913781-636-636.png

You know what this calls for,
rage_mode_by_zi_ex-d3ion7d.png

I promised Applejack a picnic in Skyrim, and I ain't gonna let no copyright infringement get in the way of that

I can also relate, as maybe even that Im EU resident, this could destroy my mating also :/, once fighted against other similiar thing what tried to be in EU called ACTA, I will help US people fight this.

Top Bottom