• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sony/Microsoft: "No new consoles in 2012"

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think that is a smart choice. PS2 was considered a superb system because years of games, and improvement went into it. So if Sony and Microsoft play their cards right we could have a new era of Golden Age of systems and gaming.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Id imagine a 2014 release too, as we wont really hear much this year with the publicity starting next year.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I discussed this already on another forum about 2 weeks ago so really this is not news to me lol.

But rumor has it that Microsoft plans to release their new system by december of next year 2013.

Its only a rumor however.

And Sony has already said that they want the PS3 to have a "10 year life cycle" and do not plan to release a console until its over, which means that they don't plan to release a console until that 10 years life cycle is up which should be around 2015 if I'm not mistaken (depends on when the PS3 came out).

Dark Drakan

Admin
I just dont see Microsoft churning out another console quickly when sales of the 360 and its Kinect unit (which barely has any games on it yet as developers come to grips with it) have broken records in the last few months.

Top Bottom