• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sonic The Hedgehog (Live Action):

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
So Sonic live-action movie finally is out but it is different than the official posters or images of Sonic we see on tweets is in the trailer and we see Jim Carrey as Dr. Robotnik and other cast members:

5172d6a98713b59d57ef41b40951d545.jpg

DuQqWHMWwAEgvZ0.jpg

DuDyb2XX4AA3pKB.jpg

Video:

-Please don't attack or hate about me I just post this and I know people hate new Sonic appearance so I'm with you guys I'm a nostalgia guy and love old fashion some time then new then we're in the same boat.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
So whoever comes as a critic and criticize this movie or trailer get Copyright claim to censor them :bored: now this next level of f### up that these companies or Hollywood can't handle the truth about criticism and they don't give people what they want just like Detective Pikachu so in a simple word they messed up.

Last edited:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
For me it was the concept of Sonic joining a cop to fight evil government guys. If anything they should've just kept it all in a contained realm like the games where Sonic is in a made up city of humans as opposed to reality.

And then there's the look.:hungover: I feel like they could've done so much better...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
If I can get 10 minutes of Eggman screaming at the Department of Defense during an investor's meeting about why he should get 5 million to fund his giant floating saucer wrecking ball machine to take out a blue lightning hedgehog monstrosity, then I'll be happy

Top Bottom