• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Son of Sparda w/ white hair mod?

dudejud3

Don't care about 100% I'm just a casual scrub who wants to be able use the Son of Sparda skin. Don't have and don't want to take the time to git gud. Could someone please provide? *EDIT* Nvm I found out you could do an ini edit to unlock it. But does anybody have a link to a mod that makes the hair for it white? NVM on that as well, figured out how to use texmod and made my own.

Last edited:

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Don't care about 100% I'm just a casual scrub who wants to be able use the Son of Sparda skin. Don't have and don't want to take the time to git gud. Could someone please provide?
What son of sparda skin?
Also just play dude

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Son of sparda is quite easy in the reboot , I mean you can literally stay in the air with the two pull moves all day

And enemies don't have devil trigger so they flinch when attacked

I'd say play through it

Mr.Guido

Don't care about 100% I'm just a casual scrub who wants to be able use the Son of Sparda skin. Don't have and don't want to take the time to git gud. Could someone please provide? *EDIT* Nvm I found out you could do an ini edit to unlock it. But does anybody have a link to a mod that makes the hair for it white? NVM on that as well, figured out how to use texmod and made my own.
Sorry for reviving this thread, but I just wanted to ask if you still have the white hair for the SoP skin? And if you do, could you pls give a link?

Top Bottom