• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

something very strange....

RazielVergil

i havent played dmc4 yet(need to get a new pc) but i hav watched the videos of the battle between dante and nero(i m talking abt the gameplay n NOT the cutscene video).in all the difficulty modes,DANTE NEVER SEEMS TO DEVIL TRIGGER even wen his health was low...y didnt dante DT during the game in the fight with nero?it wud hav been interesting for dante to DT n fight him...he doesnt DT even in DMD mode.anyone else noticed tat?

Sparda™

It would be nearly impossible to defeat Dante on DT, too fast, too precise, too clever and fully-equipped.

But I guess, they wanted to keep that storyline without Dante having to actually DT while fighting him with Nero - keeping that invincibility of him, without having his devilish form - If you get what I mean.

Koemi

half-breed
agree with DA: it just implies that Dante is way superior than Nero.

But I do like that thought of fighting a DT Dante as Nero - was thinking about that when I was playing BP 101. Even if I'd be minced meat in matter of seconds I still want to challenge invincibility :D

Zato-OW

King
That's kinda crazy actually. Nero DT and Dante beat him still. I wonder really how powerful Dante truly is.

Zato-OW

King
Because they removed DT flux from DMC4. It owned in 3 though. I like when Vergil does his in his 2/3 fight.

Top Bottom