• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Something to do with the story

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I read something along these lines on BDgamer but because I'm typing on a reubbish laptop I can't copy or paste soz.

Thousands of years ago, the demon Sparda rebelled against his own kind, slaughtering the whole demon army. An organisation exist called "The order of the sword" who worship him and have dedicated themselves to the destruction of the evil demons. A cynical warrior named Nero stands amongst these "Holy Knight" (which is exactly what they're called). Nero bore witness to Sparda's might and fierce sense of justice.
One day Nero observes that Dante had killed several of the "Holy Knights" and the impression is given that Dante is evil in this next chapter of Devil May Cry. o_O

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
even i do and i don't know anything. but hold on a sec, nero's got to be really old to have witnessed sparda?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
SpArAda1127;20902 said:
everyone pretty much knows that....really
Well to be honest, I didn't. All I knew was that there was some sort of religion who worshiped Sparda that Nero was a part of...and Dante blew the High Preist's brains all over the floor and Nero wanted revenge...o_O

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
wait a sec. they killed trish!?!?!?!?!o_O where did you here that?!?!?! they took the sword??? somone explain please.:\

Top Bottom