• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some Important Basics for DmC

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
also anytime after you throw the ax head in the air, u can always do a drop after. so spiral Dodge > throw ax > drop

Edit: or does it work:shifty:

AngelMode

Spiral Dodge seems pretty standard. Try buffering IRS into a jump.

IRS can be canceled into (essentially) three things: dodge, a jump, or E&I... and you can actually do a glitch with Angel Glide. But I've noticed that moves are heavily buffered while you are performing IRS, and Dante will perform the last buffered attack once IRS is over... but here's the funny thing, it also happens when you cancel it.

Here's what I mean, do this: IRS -> (buffer any attack, Aerial Flush is fine) -> perform a jump to cancel out of IRS. If you're quick enough, you will see Dante go into IRS and then cancel into Aerial Flush (instead of the jump that you performed last)... you can also do whatever after that, like Instant Drop.

On the instant drop note, there is a lot of ways to set your timing perfectly for an instant drop... the way I almost always do it is by doing a jump and perform Hanger with Osiris (the whole thing) and then end it with a drop before Dante hits the ground.

Furious D

Calm Stylish Fury
I've found a pretty neat way to do a standing Instant Drop. From a neutral ground position, this is actually faster than Tremor. Maybe twice as fast, even with my limited practise.

It's simple enough: cancel a Spiral Dodge with Drop. If you timed Spiral Dodge right, you should still be at the perfect height for the Instant Drop.

I don't know if this technique exists, yet. If not, I dub it the Instant Spiral Drop!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Wow, so many awesome things that can be done with Spiral Dodge. Looks like we've got a pretty cool addition to counter attacks on the ground.

Thomas

Sorry about my use of terminology but the combo I like to use
1) Use aquila to get yourself in the air on the pc its double tap forward and something.
2) Buy in
3) You can either continue hitting them using aquila or I like to switch after a while to osiris and do the one that you need to pause a bit between attacks. It gets a lot of air.
4) You can either continue with aquila and osiris or switch to the fist or axe and send all of them to the ground.
5) End it with a fully charged fist.

Sorry again I don't memorize the names for any of the attacks. lol

Top Bottom