• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some food for thought...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy;299039 said:
I guess the realisation finally dawned that you just need to be selfish or other people will take and take from you, without even realising they are, and they'll come to expect you to please them but not the other way around unless you demand it.

I sooooo despise people like that. My partner's sister in law asked us to change the date of our wedding to better suit them, because they apparently can't take their son out of school for a few extra days after the school break. I don't know why - I mean, what, are they going to expel a -4 year old from school because he missed a couple of days of school for attending his uncle's wedding? I think not!
Control freak, I tell ya. If she'd been chatting to me, I'd have told her to take her cheek and stuff it with garlic because that request stinks! MY wedding, MY day!

And if you haven't noticed by now, I kinda speak my mind. All the time. Or, where it gets to me.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Thanks guys it's good to know it's not just me who is coming to the realisation I need to get on with my life and not aim to please other so much!....hopefully! >_<

Top Bottom