• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some Final Fantasy News

aka958

Don't trust people
^ I agree it would be awesome to see, I am currently downloading the original FFVII to play it on the PSP! I love the PSN store! It ain't HD but I haven't played FFVII and it need to be on my list of most awesome games.

FFXIII was good news since the day it was announced for me,I preordered it and it comes in around a month, FFVII will keep me busy until then :D .

Keaton

Premium
While I would adore a FFVII remake, I feel that it would make more sense to be on the PSP instead. After the success of Crisis Core and Dissidia the PSP needs every good title it can get its hands on. Plus, they could 'remake' it with better graphics and new gameplay elements ^^

Don't get me wrong, a 360 or PS3 version would be awesome!
But, if they remake VII, why not remake VIII, IX?
I think it will be a path that they wouldn't want to go down.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;200030 said:
While I would adore a FFVII remake, I feel that it would make more sense to be on the PSP instead. After the success of Crisis Core and Dissidia the PSP needs every good title it can get its hands on. Plus, they could 'remake' it with better graphics and new gameplay elements ^^

I would love FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX remakes on multiple platform if possible. :D But I guess that Square Enix doesn't want to waste time remaking games, and they focus more on releasing new games due to time constraints and budget thingy, probably.

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;200035 said:
I would love FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX remakes on multiple platform if possible. :D But I guess that Square Enix doesn't want to waste time remaking games, and they focus more on releasing new games due to time constraints and budget thingy, probably.

Agreed.
I imagine that they'd prefer to release Ports of the above titles on the PSN store, and make fans pay (AGAIN) for a game they already own ¬_¬;

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;200042 said:
Agreed.
I imagine that they'd prefer to release Ports of the above titles on the PSN store, and make fans pay (AGAIN) for a game they already own ¬_¬;

Yeah, making us buy back old games is depressing for us. On the other hand, Tri-Ace and Atlus likes to remake games like:

Tri-Ace - Star Ocean: The First Departure and Star Ocean: The Second Evolution.

Atlus - Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable.

Guess Square Enix are really satisfied with their finished products, with no remakes of popular titles and all.

Keaton

Premium
^Agreed. I feel that remakes when they are actually REMADE are a great addition to a series, its like a modern take on a classic. If a game is simply ported, I'd rather use an Emulator. ^^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Keaton;200030 said:

Did i ever mention that i love you,man?Lol,seriously thoug,what you said.

Chaos Master;200035 said:

What you say has already been done on PSN.If they are going to do something more to the games it will be an actual remake.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Any suggestions on which format to buy XIII on? Are there any differences? I haven't looked into it much yet, but thought you guys may have some ideas?

Thanks!

aka958

Don't trust people
There are no differences but that Xbox have three discs to contain all storage.

Ideas? Ideas of what? The game or...???

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'll probably go for the X Box - I think my boyfriend is gonna buy a new X box soon and give me our old one to put in the bedroom so I can play what I like whenever! (lots of arguments at the min about who plays when! lol) :D

Top Bottom