• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some Advice and Some Encouragement please

Green Hat

ok, i'll make it simple

I am a pretty lousy gamer....

but i have managed to finished games like God Of War 2 on Mortal mode, The 3 Prince of Persias, DMC 1 on easy, JAPANESE version of DMC 3 on easy:D, Assassin's Creed etc etc with little struggle...

....and i am getting an xbox 360 by next week and i intend to play dmc4 at first on it......

but just yesterday i downloaded the demo and it took me 7 tries until i finally beat Berial. Although I found out about the special Buster for bosses system after the 4th try:dry:
, and the controls were new....(i used a gamepad btw)

...so anyway....what i want to know is that i will be able to beat the game on human mode right? cuz everyone says its very easy...anyways, any sort of positive comment and encouraging advice will be highly appreciated....

dante-must-die

The Red King
ya if you can beat dmc1 and god of war then you can surley play dmc 4 :), oh and have fun with your new 360^_^, the online is the best you could ever have and the GAMES WILL KEEP YOU GOING.hahaha

Green Hat

but i cant seem to beat Berial on my PC demo, maybe i'm just outta practice. With a little concentration i can evade the attacks and i can finally beat him......but it still seemed a bit difficult to me. I guess i'm gonna be "in the zone" once i start playing the game and be somewhat as good as i used to be while playing those other games. maybe i cant give attention as i know this is just a demo and i dont get the urge to beat him.....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think sometimes the demos of games can be a bit misleading in that you are shown a snapshot, if you like, of what to expect but they kind of throw you in at the deep end in some demos so that you don't just potter along through the easier stuff thinking "this is kinda crap. Where's the fun? The challenge?" etc.

You'll be fine - like you say, it's probably being out of practice.

Keaton

Premium
^You will do fine, getting used to Nero takes a while but he is a nice character to use when you get settled.

I'm sure you will slay that fire Centaur no problems ^_o, and if not, there are plenty of people here whom can give you some kick-butt demon hunting tips :D

evilweevle

my big tip is to practice instant revving your sword from the get go, and by the time you get to Dante must die mode you should be able to rev almost every single one of your attacks without too much trouble, its a lot of work if you dont learn it early on.

also change neros shoot to a right trigger so you can charge it while still swording it up!

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
shouldnt be too hard........(echo)"always charge blue rose"(echo) along with the fact that theres walkthroughs and boss ownage all over youtube

Green Hat

i guess if i do have diffiulty it will be with the bosses and in DMC3 i had a lot of difficulty with the horse dude and Nevan, and Vergil3 of course. The bosses on this are a bit easier now aren't they?

Top Bottom