• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So whatever happened TGS DmC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
something that I can't just ignore.
batman-tas-o.gif

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Nope, it's gotta be this one.

img0346pa9.jpg

It's a punishment, after all. You get to fight gun-wielding criminals who could easily kill you while you yourself are armed only with green underpants.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Is it just me or is that guy actually has a more understandable voice than bale :blink:

Anyway can we mosey back onto topic somehow ?

I Just found this rare DmC Beta WIP video >
It looks like he has an entirely different outfit.

aoshi

I don't need to that's what your stupid argument is about 2010 TGS dante looks "Wasted" when in literal definition he's just bruised and covered with grit.

"Wasted" isn't as pejorative as "Roadkill". Not my problem you find it as pejorative and literal as "RoadKill".

> "Road kill" is a term used to define look of drug overdose.
wow when did you make that up ?
25pttlgjpg.gif

In Evil Dead 2013, Mia calls herself looking like "Road Kill". Jus go and watch that movie or jus the first 15 minutes before you throw another BS of linking the video. I can't find it on youtube. Character Mia was on drug overdose. I know its jus a movie but anyone would have called it out as incorrect reference by the time it got officially released. Its in the official movie. Jus go and f*cking watch first 15 minutes atleast and cut the BS.

That's the whole problem in this debate. You obviously don't have a clue of english language. I suggest taking a class or two in english. Stop wasting my time.

> you can't debate without name-calling.
I did ? where ? i don't remember accusing someone of being a rapist that was clearly you

Oh Wow, Now you're suddenly defensive of that whole "pulling your d!ck out". Honestly , I didn't have a clue of what you were saying until i googled only to realize you meant you were sexually assaulting me. That's some f#cked up analogy, Verbal argument = sexual assault. Please jus STFU.
illiterate jackass
Yup, It was you. Which is why the mod stepped in to stop name-calling.
> vergil look in the final game or is even compatible to a vergil model.
I don't need to ! this thread is about TGS DmC trailer and there was no Vergil in the trailer so he's out of the question.

tumblr_lk1mhgjP7S1qaht0l.gif

You have zero clue of what your subject of the thread is. You basically ask why TGS dante model is not in final game and now you say final game does not even matter nor vergil.

And someone already has posted this.
behave__boys____tease_by_sae85-d306hl7.jpg

That is a fan-art. And its jus a concept and not a 3-d model.

Also, You seem to have problems quoting exactly with user details and such.

Here read this:

http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/how-to-reply-with-quotes.16012/

I know you have disability reading and understanding a wall of text but spend a day or two and you might understand how to properly use quote tags instead of jus using manual tags or jus bolding the text(taking the easy way out).

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Is it just me or is that guy actually has a more understandable voice than bale :blink:

Anyway can we mosey back onto topic somehow ?

I Just found this rare DmC Beta WIP video >
It looks like he has an entirely different outfit.

That's Chaos Legion >.>

The video uploader is making fun of "how easy it is to get points" in DmC, shown here in Chaos Legion where Seig is ordering his bowgun legions to just shoot, and he's gaining hundreds of thousands of EXP.

Chaos Legion was a cool game though. It was like Capcom's take on a Dynasty Warriors-style game, but you got to order around some really cool units that followed you, each with their own abilities.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I know you have disability reading and understanding a wall of text but spend a day or two and you might understand how to properly use quote tags instead of jus using manual tags or jus bolding the text(taking the easy way out).

I didn't think it possible for you to get any ruder, but...here we are.

C'mon man, quit attacking people personally and generally acting like a gigantic dickbag. It doesn't help the discussion, and it makes people a lot less likely to listen to what you have to say :/

aoshi

I didn't think it possible for you to get any ruder, but...here we are.

C'mon man, quit attacking people personally and generally acting like a gigantic dickbag. It doesn't help the discussion, and it makes people a lot less likely to listen to what you have to say :/

Dude, Didn't you jus read what the mod said. No need for name-calling. Else jus hit the ignore button. In case you have not read the entire conversation, I was jus returning the favor. Still got a problem with it? I suggest the report option.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Oh geez, the ever dormant sense of morality kicking in??????

There's a difference between you insulting peoples' intelligence and me telling you you're acting like a dickbag. Semantics, really. I didn't say you were a dickbag, I said you were acting like one, just the same as you were acting childish and rude. you could do well to stop acting like any of those things, because it's not earning you any brownie points.

Cool your jets.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
TGS 2010 Dante?

I miss his pants; I liked the flared hem with the red accent to it, instead of the plain brown jeans and boots we have now.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I was joking. I actually liked the 2010 look. Wish his jacket had been longer though... and that they had kept the original story.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah, it's mostly aesthetics at this point :p I miss the slightly longer black hair and the pants, but I like the coat being lengthened and getting the hood.

And throwing cars. Would have been a new level of interactivity to the environments. I remember there's one spot in the Virility factory where some enemies spawned in a place where you have to also pull out a portion of the wall so you can climb up it, and I think you could pull it out and hit any demons that were in its way.

It's like...the potential totally exists, and more options are always nice. It'd be cool to throw the mopeds that were in Under Watch, too. I wonder if maybe all the stuff in Under Watch was there for that mechanic, but it got dropped or somethin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom