• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So...Jem and The Holograms movie...

Dante94513

I...can't be one of the very few who sees this as a bastardization of the 80's show. And after seeing the comment section. Thank GOD I wasn't.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I can just tell by the screen caption image that it's going to not be a good movie. Besides, most modern 80's properties usually aren't.

So, I didn't even bother watching the trailer. To be honest, I don't even remember this show. Pass.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Taking it out of the 80s really makes it lose a lot of the personality, and it looks like the most generic thing they could ever possible come up with. I feel like I've seen the whole movie by the trailer alone.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
based off what the trailer showed me. i think i got the synopsis of the film: "josse and the pussycat dolls"

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I'm not a Jem fan. I've never been a Jem fan. I've heard a few of the songs from the OG show, and I think they're catchy...but I never really cared for the show itself. But my experience with other recent reboots, even for ranchises or characters I've never cared for, has granted me a more positive attitude towards the concept of a modern, diferrentiating revival....because even if they're made with drastic changes, with every intention of being different, they can at least be redeemed by the fact that they're well-made and entertaining on their own.

This isn't one of those instances at all. This genuinely looks terrible, even on it's own. I've seen Disney Channel movies with less fakeness and unoriginality than this.

Top Bottom