• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, it has been three years

Meg

Well don't I feel old. I've been here for three years now. I know there are some people how have been around longer that are more active than I am. Congrats to you! :D But more importantly, (;)) congrats to me. :D

This place has changed a lot since I first signed up. Some for the better, some for the worst. But I'm not complaining.

Shout outs to people who know who they are. :D And here's to another year of somewhat activity from Meg. :lol:

Cheers, everyone. :)

PS.

Before people point out I'm early, I know. I just didn't want to forget.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Congrats Meg on being here for 3 years! We've had good and bad times, but such is life right? :) Anyway CHEERS to you for being here 3 years!!!!!! ^_^

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

hay there congrats and cheers to you !! hope we see more of you in the future :D....wish for you all the best in everything you do....^_^

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I remember your 1 year anniversary thread. To think we're at 3 now makes me feel old. Not old in the forum sense of the word-- just old in general. :(

In any case, congratulations (if that's the right word to use for these occasions). :)

Reactions: Meg

kerolin

that cool, my friend and congratulations

tumblr_lznxsryJRP1r3zat8.gif

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Happy 3 years Meg!

Doesn't time fly. You contribute loads to this forum - so thank you for being here! ^_^

Ebs

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Congrats Meg on being here for three years. Many more to come =)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Good to know we're doing good enough to keep people interested in us for so long:D <= person who does nothing to keep people interestedXD

I remember when I returned from the grave, with new timelord powers and what not, you were the first of the new members (new for me, who was not here) to make such a good impression at the time. Even though you post less now, I do spot an interesting Meg-filled post here and there, which is nice^_^ Hopefully we'll manage to keep you with us even more time!

Meg

Good to know we're doing good enough to keep people interested in us for so long:D <= person who does nothing to keep people interestedXD

I remember when I returned from the grave, with new timelord powers and what not, you were the first of the new members (new for me, who was not here) to make such a good impression at the time. Even though you post less now, I do spot an interesting Meg-filled post here and there, which is nice^_^ Hopefully we'll manage to keep you with us even more time!
Does that mean I ruined your first impression of me? :troll:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Woop, grats on 3 years miss, hope there's many more to come. :)
Seriously.
Stick around.

As if I'd let you leave
As if you have a choice

-cough-
Anyway, yes! Glad you stuck around for so long. ^_^

Top Bottom