• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So I Just S'd all Missions

Pho3nix Dark0

I feel so relieved! I now no longer have to play the easy or normal missions ever again! Three achievements left: item collector (which I am close to), Legendary Devil Hunter (again close), and Proud Soul Millionaire. Overall, this game was MUCH easier to do well in compared to 3. It was a blast though!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
hold on, did you do ALL missions S rank? coz if you did, don't just brag about human and devil hunter!!

also: nice! just 3 achievements left! i've got at least 7 to go (and they include the ones you need):p

aka958

Don't trust people
how many do i need to kill to get legendary??? i've played lots of time and got Devil Hunter with all S and human is only 1 mission left... then it is SON OF SPARDA! i got pretty much missions left.... or maybe.. item collector, (maybe Legendary devil hunter), and all missions on Son of sparda with S and all on DMD with S :dry:

Pho3nix Dark0

When I said that I was glad i would never have to play easy and normal, I meant that I had S'd ALL missions and now could play what i want, DMD, all the time. I love seeing that total rank thing with every single one being an S. It is so satisfying.

O ya. You need to kill 100,000 demons for Legendary. I'm not totally positive, but I'm pretty sure.

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
Pho3nix Dark0;81659 said:
I feel so relieved! I now no longer have to play the easy or normal missions ever again! Three achievements left: item collector (which I am close to), Legendary Devil Hunter (again close), and Proud Soul Millionaire. Overall, this game was MUCH easier to do well in compared to 3. It was a blast though!

congratz!:p

i already unlocked all achievements and S'd all missions

Pho3nix Dark0

Shadow Dante;82074 said:
congratz!:p

i already unlocked all achievements and S'd all missions

How many hours total have you put into the game? I know mine's in the mid 80's and I still don't have all the achievements.. It would be nice to see how much farther I actually have to go before I start playing DMC 3 again on my computer :).

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
Pho3nix Dark0;82078 said:
How many hours total have you put into the game? I know mine's in the mid 80's and I still don't have all the achievements.. It would be nice to see how much farther I actually have to go before I start playing DMC 3 again on my computer :).

140hours+

i unlocked all achievements in like 70hour, after that i kept playing bloody palace and getting better rank in DMD missions

Keaton

Premium
I'm still ploughing through DMD mode - damn, that two week Bioshock frenzy has made me sluggish with the controls >.<

Congrats to you all :D

I've got like 100+ hours and all the achievements in the game, but i stopped playing after getting the last achievement. The Legendary Devil Hunter achievement is unlocked when you kill 10,000 demons.

XXR

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am almost through three of them. Human - Devil Hunter and Son Of Sparda.
I don't have a good score on son of sparda yet but the others are a and s.

Top Bottom