• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So how do you think what can make sparda's blade release full power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
So how do you think what can make sparda's blade release full power?

SpardaDT.jpg

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
You mean...Aside from merging the two halves of the twin's amulets while holding Force Edge?

There is no other way to unleash the power of the Sparda sword, at least, not that we know of, without those amulets, the Sparda would just remain as Force Edge.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;121674 said:
You mean...Aside from merging the two halves of the twin's amulets while holding Force Edge?

There is no other way to unleash the power of the Sparda sword, at least, not that we know of, without those amulets, the Sparda would just remain as Force Edge.

To unleash the full power, It's what you said, AC, plus, you must have the blood of Sparda. It is the only way to achieve the ultimate power of the sword.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Why thank you, you charismatic stallion, but please, let's stay on topic before both our egos swell so much that we can't fit them within these forums. :lol:

Almost forgot, you can have some free rep for filling in the blanks I left out on unlocking Sparda's power. God I haven't played DMC in so long...

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;121680 said:
Why thank you, you charismatic stallion, but please, let's stay on topic before both our egos swell so much that we can't fit them within these forums. :lol:

Almost forgot, you can have some free rep for filling in the blanks I left out on unlocking Sparda's power. God I haven't played DMC in so long...

Yes, you're right! :D

Thanks for the rep, and yeah, I haven't been playing DMC in a long time too...Got bored of DMC4, and I've been lazy to play with DMC3....:lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
so that's way Arkham turned into the blob...cause he didn't have sparda's blood...?

Sparda™

Trish67;121708 said:
so that's way Arkham turned into the blob...cause he didn't have sparda's blood...?

He turned into that form, because the black heart he had, couldn't contain such noble and immense power, even though halved because he didn't have Sparda's blood.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Because the Force Edge already happened to be in the form of the Sparda sword, the only way it can return to the form of Force Edge is if the amulets are split, which they weren't, but Sanctus still couldn't make use of it's full power because he didn't have Saprda's blood, whereas, Dante could and did make full use of it's powers in DMC1, because he had the amulets as well as Sparda's blood within him.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;121716 said:
Because the Force Edge already happened to be in the form of the Sparda sword, the only way it can return to the form of Force Edge is if the amulets are split, which they weren't, but Sanctus still couldn't make use of it's full power because he didn't have Saprda's blood, whereas, Dante could and did make full use of it's powers in DMC1, because he had the amulets as well as Sparda's blood within him.

Correct!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angelo Credo;121716 said:

Excatly what i was gonna say....lol..excatly i was gonna say that Trish hadn't separated the amulets so force edge was still in the form of sparda.

rep to you^

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante Aseroth;121709 said:
He turned into that form, because the black heart he had, couldn't contain such noble and immense power, even though halved because he didn't have Sparda's blood.

It wasn't to do with Arkham's heart and will. He was far too weak to posess the power contained within Force Edge; his body became over-whelmed and turned into the blob.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
NerosDevil;121736 said:
It wasn't to do with Arkham's heart and will. He was far too weak to posess the power contained within Force Edge; his body became over-whelmed and turned into the blob.

His heart and will had to do with him transforming in a blob instead of anything else. It says so on his character profile inside the game;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I know, but his body lacked strength, his form was weak unlike Vergil who could have withstood the power; Vergil was misguded and lacked the ability to love much simular to Arkham, but he could have took it.

Evil Nero

Don't forget that Arkham is pretty strong as he could pretty much throw the twins about, but probably only one if they wasn't weakened.

it's got nothing to do with a weak body, its blood, mind and will, not body.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Vergil was weakened; not to mention he carries the blood of Sparda which is why this topic is pretty pointless when everyone knows the answer and going in circles.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I disargee that Vergil lacks the ability to love. I think he has it in him. I think power is just meaniful to him, because he feels that without power he feels he cannot fully protect the ones he loves.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Vergil obviously loved Eva at one point; which lead him to seek power, sort of a revenge type thing. His mind was consumed though; that disreguarded other humans and even to killing his own brother. His childhood left him without compassion for other humans; he only needed power for himself, which is why he's simular to Arkham (although not fully). He did care for Mary and his wife at one point; but the black arts took his interest. So I can't really see him loving, especially now...where ever he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom