• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Smilies

Osaka

trollololol
Can we add some more? I mean the ones we got are fine but a few more different ones might be good- like cookie monster for great justice and stating the obvious like.
cookiemonster.gif

Ideas anyone?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was thinking one for being embarrased: :X

One for being scared: ._.

And one for extreme surprise: O_O

Mutull

I think we need a laughing one, too. But not like the ones we have, one that is animated and moves like it's actually laughing.

CloudStryker

Surviving
Some of the other forums I've been on have mini chibis of game/anime characters.
Mini dante's would be cool.
Would that be ok?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
A problem is that it could slow down the forums a bit, and you can always just use a site like this one

It has Jesus:
4bhn7et.gif

Santa
Laie_52.gif

And even an inappropriate hippo
hippo.gif

Osaka

trollololol
Yeah, but it would only be a few chosen and I can't see it slowing down the forum.. o_O And yeah, we could use that site but why when we could just put some here?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've got a Dante smilie and a few Vergil smilies on my MSN. Don't know how to get them onto the forum though.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I don't really see why you need more... You've got all the basic ones that can be used in most posts, if you really want more, then they'll be more specific things, which wouldn't be used much and you're more likely to find one you want/like on another site rather than having a million and one smilies for every possible post.

I may not be here as much as I used to be, but for the two years I was really active, I used the smilies we have now, as did everyone else...

If you want to post up your own images, just look in your MSN folder for the images and upload them. Might work, not sure about the GIFs though.

aka958

Don't trust people
Vauxchen got a point. I can also add that there is a vast sea of different emoticon applications to your internet. Such as kiwee, smiley central, etc.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
VERGIL SMILIES?!?!?!
Where, where?

There is one smilie i really hate... the rolleyes... it just looks so damn smug.

There is a site that i go on that has Sega sprites and smilies.
Don't the forums have limits as to how many smilies it can store?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;247332 said:
VERGIL SMILIES?!?!?!
Don't the forums have limits as to how many smilies it can store?
Probably not, it's just a case of how much can the server hold, which would be a huge amount.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Mutull;246990 said:
I think we need a laughing one, too. But not like the ones we have, one that is animated and moves like it's actually laughing.

We do.

-----> :lol:
Okay... Maybe it doesn't move, thought it did. o_O

Top Bottom