• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Small news update

Status
Not open for further replies.

icmasticc

This isn't really anything big at all, stuff we've heard before. It does say the game will be out sometime next year though. It's an interview IGN did with Capcom. Here's a link though I'll get the IGN link if you want.

http://www.1up.com/news/capcom-planned-controversy-dmc-dante

Basically Capcom ****ed off fans on purpose to get message boards riled up and get free publicity for the game. Nothing new, plenty of people here called that. Anyhow, discuss thoughts if you want.

Personally, like I said, I saw this coming. If the game is a flop, expect Ninja Theory to be the first one blamed by Capcom themselves.

Lady™

Devils Never Cry ™
I seriously can't wait.

I hope it does go good. Doubt it will be a flop.
And Capcom.. You guys are douches for torturing us this way.

Chrysander

Hm, not sure how it could come out next year, when the developers say that even after developing Dante for months, they are only at the very very beginning of development. I had assumed we were looking at a longer time frame, if they hadn't even made a combat engine or anything... probably just use the same combat engine from HS I guess, just change the character model, get Andy Serkis to do all the voices and motion capture... job done yawn

Lady™

Devils Never Cry ™
They are using Unreal Engine for the game I believe.

There is also a chance for it to come out very late next year. Unless this is their only project (which in all honesty, I doubt) I'm pretty sure they can have it out by next Oct-Nov-Dec if they really put time into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom