• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Slipknot

Dark Drakan

Admin
I like them, most there songs are pretty good. Stone Sour are good also, with Corey Taylor.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Sorry but no.

I'm into all sorts of music and heavy metal features in my taste to some extent but not slipknot per ce.

Chrysander

Slipknot is my favourite band right now. Although I can't stand their first album, I love the 2nd, and the 3rd is very good too.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Dalkin;38921 said:
Some of there music but I find them a little heavy for me.
LOL! I have the opposite problem. Most of their music sounds too ****–weak for me. I adored the opening 45 or so seconds of ‘Surfacing’, but then it went into boring nu–metal crap after that :(.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Curse;56400 said:
well i listened to them a year a go but i forgot bout em this year. but they rock !

They will have a new album coming around the start of next year i believe.

Chrysander

Chrysander;39431 said:
Slipknot is my favourite band right now. Although I can't stand their first album, I love the 2nd, and the 3rd is very good too.

Fallen Angel;39446 said:
Er..their first album is probably the best.

I don't like the first album - other people can like it no problem, and I wouldn't argue with their taste. Nobody's opinion is any more valuable than anyone elses.

Ms.Reaper

I haven't listened to alot of thier songs but they have the potential of being one of my favorite bands.

Top Bottom