• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sleeping Dogs Story Trailer

Dark Drakan

Admin
So long as they can nail the story, combat and driving properly it could be something special.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
So long as they can nail the story, combat and driving properly it could be something special.

What actually disturbs me from what I see in the story trailer is that the characters doesn't talk in Chinese. I, am as half Chinese would like to see some Chinese dialogue in the game. However minimal is fine with me, but at least I must hear them talk in Chinese if possible.

Dark Drakan

Admin
What actually disturbs me from what I see in the story trailer is that the characters doesn't talk in Chinese. I, am as half Chinese would like to see some Chinese dialogue in the game. However minimal is fine with me, but at least I must hear them talk in Chinese if possible.

Id imagine there would be some characters who would talk in Chinese with subtitles somewhere in the game.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I would love to see that in the game. Since this game is set in Hong Kong, it would be kind of weird if they all talk in English.

Yeah I agree but they have to get the balance right with subtitles and English speaking characters overall.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Yeah I agree but they have to get the balance right with subtitles and English speaking characters overall.

True. I like the English voice acting at the moment. Not too over, not too bad. Just simply suitable for the characters the voice actors played. It would be sad to see if a good game is ruined by potentially bad voice acting...

Top Bottom