• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sleeping Dogs review roundup

Dark Drakan

Admin
sleeping-dogs1.jpg
United Front Games new open world crime title Sleeping Dogs is finally released this week after a troubled development and is looking like its shaping up to be a great game so far (list will be updated as they are released)...
GamesMasterUK - 9.1/10

UniqueEquine

Is not waiting for GTA V.
And Angry Joe gave it a 6/10...
He used to be my gaming review hero, until now. NO, even earlier... AFTER GIVING 8/10 TO MAX PAYNE 3 :mad: :mad: :mad: doesn't he realise that this is the living legend of all TPS genre?!

Okay, now back to Sleeping Dogs.
I played True Crime Streets of LA back in the day. And this game shares alot of similarities from what I've seen on gameplay vids.

Dark Drakan

Admin
And Angry Joe gave it a 6/10...
He used to be my gaming review hero, until now. NO, even earlier... AFTER GIVING 8/10 TO MAX PAYNE 3 :mad: :mad: :mad: doesn't he realise that this is the living legend of all TPS genre?!

Okay, now back to Sleeping Dogs.
I played True Crime Streets of LA back in the day. And this game shares alot of similarities from what I've seen on gameplay vids.

Well it was a True Crime game originally but after many troubles in its development they changed it. Angry Joe is a decent guy but its only one guys opinion. :lol:

Top Bottom