• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skateboarding: Crime, or Harmless Sport?

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
It's just ignorant, really. It's no different then ridin' a bike..... or even a vehicle. I could not live where sk8boardin' is a crime >_< It's my main form of transportation. :D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Philosophy TIME : [now you'll read incomrehensible **** but it's ok.]

It's both.it's the same for everyone and everything.It clearly depends on the user.If say a basketball player goes around murdering people with his basketball,wouldn't basketball be a crime?So all in all it depends on the user.[Yes even weapons,if used for the sake of protecting your people and country would be what i would normally say but nowadays it doesn't apply anymore due to many factors.]Yet skateboarding and several other things are seriously just plain cash-ins for some people,namely the police of that news flash.The law around the places helps them too.

I'll go a little off here : Usually when people find something alienating to them,they quickly despose of it without even trying it.Victims of this case is the skating,which caused turmoils and in some places of the world is considered a crime.

By the way i don't skate.Though i tried to when i was little.I just love basketball.UP UP AND AWAY.[Slamdunks.]

Top Bottom