• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenocideHero

In my opinion I think that using a wallpaper for a sig is useless because they just make your post longer and waste a lot of space so do us a favor and get a smaller sig like mine or make your own using Photoshop like I did. Good luck.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
As GenocideHero said: you would really need to use an image editing program such as: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro or even some freeware programs such as Gimp. By the way - welcome back, GH! ;)

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Use Corel, but that is pretty much too small to even do anything with. If you were too make that Bigger it would be all Pixelated, and therefore unsee-able. I can make you a Sig or Korn_Dowwg666 can.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
i can make one at school, cuz ive got photoshop there, but i cant do it at home... i need my buddy ryan to burn me a copy of it

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Although they now have CS3 out, but anyone is just as good, and you probably shouldn't talk about Burning copies on a Forum. ;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Especially a forum that states in its rules that P2P and file-sharing discussions are forbidden. ;)

GenocideHero

devilmaycry;18778 said:
As GenocideHero said: you would really need to use an image editing program such as: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro or even some freeware programs such as Gimp. By the way - welcome back, GH! ;)

Thanks a lot bro just been spending most my time playing PS3 and making sure I get above average grades in school. I'll try to maintain an active persona and help out as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom