• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sigs/Avartars

Arwen

Lost Soul
I was thinking as some forums I have been on has a Sig and Avatar reguest thread. I was wondering if that would be something that could be placed on here. I'm sure the sig and avatar makers would be willing to do a few. Just a thought. What does everyone think? Especially those who make sigs.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I like the idea.
Although I don't know how many artists are here. Or how many members want a new "clothing".
Still why not? Create the thread in General Discussion and lets see how it goes.^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not necessarily. It depends also to how many people request daily/monthly. If there are not many, one or two willing to fulfill their requests should be enough.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think leave it for a month and if not many requests are submitted it can be closed.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;47002 said:
Not necessarily. It depends also to how many people request daily/monthly. If there are not many, one or two willing to fulfill their requests should be enough.

Yeah thats true, but usually soon as you have an established 'thread' or 'artists' requests come flooding in like we had on ProjectEgo with Sephiroxas, Gikoku, Hodgepodge and Avenging Angel. We made a graphics request shop (section) eventually when it got really popular.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
So far in here this has not happened. Remember when De-buck, Steven and Korn requested something similar.
I think they got some requests at first - and not more than 10 people - and after that the thing was buried.
And to be honest I think these requests were going to be made even if the lads weren't part of the people who are willing to answer such requests.
Since Korn and the others were friends with many members, and these members seeing that their friends had cool signatures, asked them to make some for them.
Anyway, lets see how things will go.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;47022 said:
So far in here this has not happened. Remember when De-buck, Steven and Korn requested something similar.
I think they got some requests at first - and not more than 10 people - and after that the thing was buried.
And to be honest I think these requests were going to be made even if the lads weren't part of the people who are willing to answer such requests.
Since Korn and the others were friends with many members, and these members seeing that their friends had cool signatures, asked them to make some for them.
Anyway, lets see how things will go.

Yeah i remember the GFX Team that was assembled and i read over a couple of things about it and looked at their fulfilled requests etc.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
This is like a thread I made six months ago which never got answered, or at least someone else made it in favour of I and a few others but it was never made. It has been a while since I made a request...actually, the last time I made a request here was when I made DK's Resistance sig. But I would like to go back in business, at least over here anyway. I say yes to this idea ;)

All you need to do is make a sig/avatar request thread, people may make only one request a month and anybody can take it to make. Easy,works on SoS perfectly.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The thread exists here. But as you can see it is quite buried. Only two people asked for something.
I think a good idea would be for it to be sticked, but on the other hand it is not so active to deserve something like that.
What do others think about sticking it?

Arwen

Lost Soul
I suppose it depends how many want to do the request. I mean mine are fine but not in the same level as Korn or Steven. I would say mine are still plain at the moment.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think the best course of action is to follow what Dark Drakan said. After all the "deal" was for a whole month. If it remains active until September I'll stick it to be able to be found easily by members who want new appearance in the forum. Otherwise, I'll just leave it like that..I don't see a reason for locking it or something.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Why give it time? A lot of people have many requests, especially on a board with few graphics designers. As far as I know the only ones here are Dalkin, De_Buck_, Steven and I, and I think we are enough to take on requests issued by other members. As long as that individual does not submit excessive requests, like three in one week, everything should be fine. Trust me, it works perfectly on Sons of Sparda, I know it will be successful here as well. But if time is to be given as a test for its popularity then I am fine with that, but I am saying that after all there may be no need to do this anway. But if you want to test it, at least stick it or pin it up on the forum it is made in so that people do recognise it and it doesn't become buried because someone just doesn't see it. ;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
It would make it easier for people to find insted of it getting buried.
Korn I'm glad you are helping out on the requests. Thanks.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Is this topic still going?

If it is can someone please make me a sephiroth sig, I want the sephiroth of FFVII advent children, silver greyish colour. Also put my title Haven in it too.

Thanks

w33l33

meh...
hey i can do sigs and avis if people want... but it may take a while for me to set up...
just a thought

Top Bottom