• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should Dante have his own Devil Bringer ?

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
Not exactly as Nero's but his normal arm with ability to create arm like aura and toss enemy around...when he's more mature like DMC2

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
No then that what would make Nero somewhat irrelevant from a gameplay perspective and take away his uniqueness (all he'll have left is his Red Queen)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
No then that what would make Nero somewhat irrelevant from a gameplay perspective and take away his uniqueness (all he'll have left is his Red Queen)
pretty much this. Plus even if Dante has the devil bringer, he would have already had it in DMC3.

i would give Sparda and Vergil one just to establish why Nero has the arm(genetics).

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
Honestly I can't see Dante having a Devil Bringer like arm...
*Imagines it and gives it a chance*\
*Five minutes later*
Nope...

seraphmaycry

no nero
pretty much this. Plus even if Dante has the devil bringer, he would have already had it in DMC3.

i would give Sparda and Vergil one just to establish why Nero has the arm(genetics).
u would know how nero got his arm if u read the manga deadly fortune

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
no nero
u would know how nero got his arm if u read the manga deadly fortune
Look man, if i have to understand the story of a game by reading the manga, the game hasnt done a very good job of showing me the story.

plus its not very thought out in the manga so im providing more sense to it.

seraphmaycry

thats fair enough i always thought the manga was not clear enough it was like woah dude i got infected by some sort of demon or something and i have this blue claw of awesomness imma go rage stuff (gets destroyed in less then a half second by dante)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
If_Dante_had_the_Devil_Bringer_by_AthaMaarit.jpg

That's why he can't have it.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Not exactly as Nero's but his normal arm with ability to create arm like aura and toss enemy around...when he's more mature like DMC2

Absolutely not. If anything, the Devil Bringer kinda feels like a handycap. And a Scorpion ripoff. Don't get me wrong, it was an intresting concept of Nero (still not a fan of him), but all I could think was a Scorpion parody as I play the game as Nero.

Nero: *sees the enemy that is far away. Damn..... too far.... *uses Devil Bringer* COME OVER HERE!!!!

Scorpion is not amused......

If_Dante_had_the_Devil_Bringer_by_AthaMaarit.jpg

That's why he can't have it.
Plus there's that -_-

Top Bottom