• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Short but epic DMC3 Flash anime movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Click here to see a really nice anime concept of a Flash tribute to DMC3 on Newgrounds. You'll really like it I promise. The only cons were that Cerberus looked more like a mutant dormouse than a monster dog, and it was a bit short, missing some of my favourite scenes (like when Dante gets eaten by Leviathan and gives him it a heart attack), and this is (sadly) probably the only good DMC tribute that Newgrounds has to offer. :(

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Ah I have seen this, it was very good in fact. Although unfortunately I agree, Cerberus looks a little messed up...

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
The anime style of Lady/Vergil/Dante was great though, and so were the backdrops. The other beef I had was that Arkham looked as hideous as that DMC4 promo of Dante.

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
Bravo! Truly excellent, though the colours were abit on the bright side XD I really hope whoever made it makes more. Thanks for the link Nelo ^_^

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Nelo Assholo;38496 said:
The anime style of Lady/Vergil/Dante was great though, and so were the backdrops. The other beef I had was that Arkham looked as hideous as that DMC4 promo of Dante.

are you talking about the one where he's jumping in the air and his hair is straight up and he looks like a gimp? because in that picture he looks like a right...gimp.:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom