• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shirtless Dante in action (Video Inside)

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
tumblr_majnvbtRfF1rthhn5o1_500.gif

Hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba abs hubba hubba, bootie hubba hubba.

Hubba onion rings hubba.

Translation:
There is no hope for me anymore. Shirtlessness has consumed my brain in a giggling hysteria.

Leave me, I am done for.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
OppWri! Goddammit! STOP BEING SO GOOD AT EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME! THE MODS! THE GAMEPLAY!

F#ck! I've learned so many different ways to fight Vergil from TWO of your videos than everything else I've ever seen combined >.<

Too bad it won't help me get past Hell & Hell Hollow Vergil T_T He's the one thing standing between me and officially getting 100% with DmC. I've got the platinum, but I don't have all the Trophies for VD.

ahh,
OppWri! Goddammit! STOP BEING SO GOOD AT EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME! THE MODS! THE GAMEPLAY!

F#ck! I've learned so many different ways to fight Vergil from TWO of your videos than everything else I've ever seen combined >_<

Too bad it won't help me get past Hell & Hell Hollow Vergil T_T He's the one thing standing between me and officially getting 100% with DmC. I've got the platinum, but I don't have all the Trophies for VD.
Ahh, you can do it, I think I have a video of me doing it on hell and hell with no damage, its pretty routine, as long as you master dodging the spiral swords. Just activate deviltrigger Atomic, Solar Flare, jc killer bee/drive, repeat until finish.

Top Bottom