• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SHIP IT!!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Should there be a, "who would you ship yourself with" thread?

I know there's an "anime/fiction crush" thread, but I was thinking something more... personal.

For example: you could describe the person you like in real life without giving their name.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.

I know there's an "anime/fiction crush" thread, but I was thinking something more... personal.

For example: you could describe the person you like in real life without giving their name.

No, nah really.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

I'm taking that a bit further and just show you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVYO9hYFDGs

futurama-love-gif.gif

As for someone I personally know............................not sure yet but there were a lot of girls so I can't go into details. Going to college all the way across the country so no one yet.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
I don't normally do shipping because that's treading on dangerous waters but sure why not?

Dante will probably forever be a bachelor but if I could imagine anyone it would be...
81bbce55gw1e1nagk26i9j.jpg

DMC3 Dante x Lady
tumblr_inline_mg0zzfZuvp1rcth0f.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now then some other sh*t.
tumblr_ly8ab0chSd1r7eq0no1_500.png
X
Rayne-japan.png

370px-Dante_de_terranova.jpg
X
0819628f-s.jpg

tumblr_mvcupjXv5b1sx28lao1_500.jpg

dantexsuccubusfunny_zps9e2d6f77.jpg~original

Pretend she has some unseen beautiful humanoid form if it helps you feel better. Otherwise
CupiM.gif

Also I kinda like Dragon's idea of reDantexJuliet. Great work.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For me it would be Mundus and a blowup doll...I mean Lilith. At least they're cannon:tongue:

I also like Dante paired up with Lady, or Dante with Bayonetta.

Failing that, Kyrie with anyone or anything that is not Nero. Heck, I'd even ship Kyrie with a broom. :rolleyes:

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
....I have never loved/hated a thread more than this one. Oh well, if you can't beat 'em....

VampireHunterD.jpg
x
trish-dmc1-2.jpg

Top Bottom