• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sergio reyes ledesma does an interview with mike fass with his series street fighter the later years

HELLO EVERYTHING I AM SERGIO REYES LEDESMA IS A PLEASURE TO MAKE AN INTERVIEW WITH MIKE FASS WITH HIS STREET FIGHTER SERIES THE LATER YEARS THAT ONLY HAVE 9 LEAN EPISODES THIS INTERVIEW.

sergio reyes ledesma

12/27/18 02:51
Mike fas medas permission to do an interview on my blog Street Fighter player fan. Check out my blog streetfighteradvancedplayerfanblog.blogs... This conversation will go to my blog when you start participating in the Street Fighter series the following years. I wait for your answer

mike fass

12/28/18 3:14 PM
Absolutely, Sergio! I'm happy to help. If it makes it easier, here is my personal email address: [email protected]

Subject: RE (6): 1 question STREET FIGHTER: FANS temente UNITE

Sent on: February 10, 11:46 PM

mister mike fass wow it would be great FAS many people would like to create another movie fighter and the series the street fighter all the movies and series of the story are very good without Street Fighter the legend of chunli create a movie and the series takes time to much people if they would like to see a lot of criticism of the movie Street Fighter the chunli legend on youtube.com a lot of people say that this movie sucks is a **** there is not much criticism of this movie in the youtube.comdigital cameras with its Opinions saying that this movie the story of Street Fighter and the story of the characters have to have respect for people do not like to change their Street Fighter story I would like to see Street Fighter 2012.

Original message:

Subject: RE (5): 1 question STREET FIGHTER: FANS temente UNITE

Sent on: February 10,

We think we have a great arc stiory stories from the first two seasons (which was meant to be the whole first season, but that was when it was developed as a television series, and now, as a series for the web, a television station arch of the story will last for more than one web of the season of the series).

This will be very far from the "Legend of Chun-Li" disaster and it will look and feel like the Street Fighter I grew up, the only difference is that the story is developed nowadays so the Warriors of the World will be their appropriate ages .

Original message:

Subject: RE (4): 1 question STREET FIGHTER: FANS temente UNITE

Sent

wow it would be great for you I hope you have a good story, not as Street Fighter the legend of chunli is very important to have good story of this project

Original message:

Subject: RE (3): 1 question STREET FIGHTER: FANS temente UNITE

Sent

The whole world is waiting for the Zangief vs. Haggar fight. So far we have only seen in mugen, "what-if" video scenarios and as a game imagined in comic books. They really should do it. Maybe one day in "Street Fighter Reunion" Finally, we will make it happen (since we are the only Street Fighter entity whose story is currently being developed).

We would love, in fact, to do a cross-over of SFR and the Final Fight function, since both the members of our production team and theirs are involved in each project, but their film is a period film and I think his Mike Haggar is still only about fifty years old, while Zangief in "Reunion" becomes this June 56.

Original message:

in:
Tickets
my talk with mike fass zangief on facebook
Sergio kings ledesma checho
Sergio kings ledesma checho | 1 Nov 2012 | User Blog: Sergio reyes ledesma checho
Comments (3)
ImagesCA2DKM60
Sergio Reyes Ledesma

Hi Mike
L

mike fass

Tell me about you Where are you from?
July 31st

Mike Fass

Ridgewood, Queens, which was a mostly German, Irish and Italian neighborhood. I have lived in New York all my life until 1989 when I moved to Union City, New Jersey. I'm still in New York almost every day, though, because that's where most of the work is.

14:34

Sergio Reyes Ledesma

Ask the drummer as a starter and he started acting in the Street Fighter series the year that later mike is very famous with mr stonewall on facebook

17:35

Mike Fass

I already had an international track record as Bear Drummer, the nude bear model for the bear world community and for bear lovers, and enjoyed some recognition for some award-winning films and television appearances I had made in recent years as A character actor, but it was the role of Zangief in "Street Fighter: The Years Later" that dramatically changed my demographic fan all night so that most of those under 30 and male. It also became popular with MMA fighters, Hollywood movie stars and rock stars. That warms my heart for me

sergio reyes ledesma thank you interview mike fass

Top Bottom