• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Script writers...dirty minds?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergilissexy;69308 said:
How is that implying that he would do it with Trish? He was just implying that he might have a kid, and it was probably a taunt anyway.

You wouldn't make out with Dante??? :O

Oh yeah, about Dante catching STDs, he's a demon, I don't think he can catch diseases.

You will never know...he still got his human side,though...:) Well,if Trish and Lady is the only girl around...Dante should make out with both of them and have kids and settle down...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Im guessing that his powerful demon blood would protect him from such. I can't really see an almighty son of Sparda dying from aids.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
A demon with human blood that can get impaled in the heart and not only survive, but heal in miutes like it was nothing. (They say condoms don't always work. Im sure he wears one though. XD)

II Regicide II

The Greatest
and vergil i think he was talking about trish because he loves her and when people love each other thats what they do
have sex on the table and make babies

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Fatal;69363 said:
and vergil i think he was talking about trish because he loves her and when people love each other thats what they do
have sex on the table and make babies

Yah, and people love their family and friends, that doesn't mean you have to bang them. Sorry, but there's no proof that he was talking about Trish.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lol. Dante will then have a bumper sticker on his car saying, "My kid can kick your kids a$$." xD

Thing is... what time line does DMC take place in? It's never stated, but it's not really that close to ours. Perhaps a few years or so off.

Top Bottom