• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Script writers...dirty minds?

tettora

So Dante's little speech when he gets Lucifer -

"First I whip it out, then I thrust it. With great force, every angle.. It penetrates! Until...with great strength... I ram it in! In the end we are all satisfied... and you are set free...!"

I mean honestly....I can't be the only one with a corrupted mind here. Or maybe I'm just a pervert for Dante. :D

june34

I think you might be the one with the dirty mind, its all in what you think it is:D , i thought the howl lucifer tango thing was cool.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
DUDE!!! I thought about that after the 5th time I watched it. Yeah, I think it's our dirty mind. Or it could be fan service again, they want the female fans to be satisfied with Dante sexyness maybe? I wouldn't be surprized.

tettora

Me? Dirty mind? Never! I was brought up in a convent and.....who am I kidding, probably is just me making Dante say what I think he should be lol.

They had to do something to make up for Dante's lack of complete invovlvement in the game, so every moment counts maybe for fanservice?!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Meeeehbay.

I loved his outfit to no end in this one, but at the same time I wish he was alittle more nude like he was in part 3 XD. Oh well, at least he had cleavage in this one.

DarkHuntersInc

No, my mind went to the gutter with that cutscene as well. But I think its there to counterbalance the outfits of Trish, Gloria and Lady.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
....Why did I just start thinking about jello commercials? .________. That quote... "Everyone needs a little wiggle in their life." I can't help it. T__T

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
???????....*walks away slowly*

Hehe, seriously though, I honestly always wanted a male equivolent to the Dead or Alive beach volly ball thing for fangirls. Instead of chicks they would have guys like The Sparda twins and Nero, and Resident Evil's male superstars such as Leon, Chris, and Wesker. I would pay so much money for that game. Im not even kidding.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Rickroll...

I think... someone should have made a screencap of the part where Dante made the stone wall into a heart and made it into a valentine's day card.

Top Bottom