• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scary Movies!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
IT scared the crap out of me. Made me never want to see another horror flick ever again...

Wonder why I made the decision to watch AvP later, and then the Alien and Predator series respectively. XD And the crazy part was, I liked 'em.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
IT scared the crap out of me. Made me never want to see another horror flick ever again...

Wonder why I made the decision to watch AvP later, and then the Alien and Predator series respectively. XD And the crazy part was, I liked 'em.
Wait.... whut?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, and I forgot to mention, the only movie that scared me as a child was The Body Snatchers.
That scene where the little boy goes to wake his mom in bed, but the snatchers already got hold of her? For some stupid reason, that scene popped into my head when I was going to wake my mom in the middle of the night because I was running a fever. I kind of looked over at my mom in the dark, and then I ran out of the room.
She thought that I've outgrown my habit of waking her at night for one or the other thing. I didn't, I was just too scared she'll look like that thing in the movie if I touch her to wake her up. :D

Other than that I've always loved my horrors. Chucky and Pet Cemetery come to mind. And ol' Freddy. How could I NOT love him?

-edit-
A new movie that is going to be released either this year or next looks like it's going to give me nightmares. The Woman In Black. Looks scary as hell. And no, I'm not a big HP fan.

-edit-
here's the link to the preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lReemWmO5o

During afternoon tea
there's a shift in the air
a bone-trembling chill
that tells you she's there
there are those who believe
the whole town is cursed
but the house in the marsh
is by far the worst
what she wants is unknown
but she always comes back
the spectre of darkness
the woman in black

How creepy is that? :D

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
IT (when I was 3 xP)

It's still scary! I have to chant, "its just Tim Curry in a clown costume" when i watch it and I love Tim Curry.
The Ring is the only thing that freaked me out even though it’s not particularly scary. I just get creeped out by the long hair and the way she moves. Playing Project Zero 2 is worse, which I why T_T

Top Bottom