• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scary Movies!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
So, with all the movies floating around, which ones scared you ****less? Any suggestions for some good scary/suspenseful movies?

As for me, a few movies that freaked me out were
The Strangers
Hard Candy
IT (when I was 3 xP)
The Human Centipede (Don't know why I even watched that, honestly ._.)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The Original Nightmare on Elm Street, I was three, I didn't sleep for a good while after.

I love Event Horizon
And Slither Completely grossed me out.

Osaka

trollololol
Candyman
[REC] - The last part of that film when they find themselves trapped is scary.
Also saw a bit of Hellraiser

Don't really watch many scary films (I'm a bit of a wus lol)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I remember being terrified of Poltergeist when I was young - there was a big toy clown in the girls bedroom - bloody petrified me!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Meg;294289 said:
Um....What? *hates centipedes* ._.

Crazy dude kidnaps people, performs medical procedure in which he stitches them together mouth to ass.

---

Can't remember the last film I watched that actually scared me to be honest, a couple have made me jump, but not much beyond that.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The only thing that has ever really freaked me out was The Thing, when I was 6 years old. That bit with the guy's chest.

I watched it a few months ago and I lol'd.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The only thing that has ever really freaked me out was The Thing, when I was 6 years old. That bit with the guy's chest.

I watched it a few months ago and I lol'd.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Movies that actually scared me are Paranormal Activity, The Shining, and The Amityville Horror. Only certain parts scared me too, not the whole movie. I lol'd at the closet scene. That was just maliciously gross, not scary. Oh, and then The Haunting - one of those really really really old movies. Those scared me because it hit a little bit too close to the real thing.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I remember only one scary movie what I watched having 18th years old - I was been SciFi horror Event Horizon. Never even I will watch this in my life, and never on 23th at night alone.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
'The Ring' freaked me out when I was younger, I was terrified to got to sleep because I thought the girl would come out of my TV XD. I haven't seen many scary movies, but the ones that I have, have never scared me as much as The Ring.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
the ring and the predator.cuz back when i was 9 i used to think it was watching me when i was in my bed.once my brother told me that whe i was sleeping i said GET TO THE CHOPPER hahahahaha :D

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Crazy dude kidnaps people, performs medical procedure in which he stitches them together mouth to ass.

---

Can't remember the last film I watched that actually scared me to be honest, a couple have made me jump, but not much beyond that.
Oh my....

---

Well with all srsnuss....
The one scary movie that scared the crap out of me was Jaws.
I love sharks but they scare the crap out of me.... take that for the contradiction it is.

Demon619

Deadman walking
The original Nightmare on Elm street used the scare the unholy hell out of me, when I first saw it I didn't want to go near my bed for about four days o_0

But since then I've not really been that afraid of horror movies (Slashers and such). Really movies like Paranormal Activity are all that really scare me ****tless now...curse thoe random noises my house makes at night ._.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I remember being terrified of Poltergeist when I was young - there was a big toy clown in the girls bedroom - bloody petrified me!

Me too... although it was a kind of nerves rather than being grossed out. And John Carpenter's "The Thing". I saw that when I was six years old. HOW I saw it, I don't know. I guess my parents didn't notice or care I was watching it. Gave me nightmares for *years*.

I love both of these films now though. I find them freaking hilarious.

Update on movies that scared me. Well The Ring unnerved me a bit. And Ju-On gave me chills in places. I *was* watching it alone in a dark room in the middle of the night, mind you. (I'm talking about the Japanese versions of these movies. I haven't watched the Hollywood and I don't want to. I know it will suck compared to the original.)

Other than these two films, and the other two when I was a kid (and maybe that chair scene from Ghostbusters when I was a young 'un), I don't think anything has scared me.

IT was great - too bad the second half isn't as good as the first. Pennywise is awesome.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Insidious......defianlty Insidious *shivers* I remeber I used to b absoultey terrifed of the little girl from the Grudge xDD If i saw her now I would prolly hug her xD

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Insidious......defianlty Insidious *shivers* I remeber I used to b absoultey terrifed of the little girl from the Grudge xDD If i saw her now I would prolly hug her xD
Oh i forgot about Insidious.... I did not find the movie as a whole scary but the one part with the devil behind the guy in daylight scared the living crap out of me and I had to stay up against a wall when I slept or sat at the table.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Oh i forgot about Insidious.... I did not find the movie as a whole scary but the one part with the devil behind the guy in daylight scared the living crap out of me and I had to stay up against a wall when I slept or sat at the table.

Dude!! I screamed so loud when tht happend!!! Legit, i did this high pitched scream and the ppl i was watching it with were like "WTF? Calm the hell dowwnn!!"

Top Bottom