• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scariest Movie

Arwen

Lost Soul
What's the scariest film you have ever seen? With me and it's kind of funny but I've always been really scared of Watershipdown. I saw that when I was a kid and it freaked me out. Haven't watched it since.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
well i don't really have a 'scariest film' seeing as i prefer psychological thrillers. my favourites include the saw series and the hills have eyes. o_O

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
The scariest i've seen is silent hill. I was really scared of it. Well, thats when i was 11, so i was obviously meant to be scared. But at the weekend i watched the toybox at my friends birthday party sleepover thingy, and everyone got really scared and i just laughed at the murderer killing all these people. So i really laugh at the scary movies now ^_^ yes, i know i'm mad :)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Demons Destiny;39278 said:
The scariest i've seen is silent hill. I was really scared of it. Well, thats when i was 11, so i was obviously meant to be scared. But at the weekend i watched the toybox at my friends birthday party sleepover thingy, and everyone got really scared and i just laughed at the murderer killing all these people. So i really laugh at the scary movies now ^_^ yes, i know i'm mad :)

there's nothing wrong with laughing at a scary movie:D i do all the time. but... you know... when it's to cheesy, ya gotta laugh!

satan

I am Joe
the scariest film i've ever seen gotta be annie..... i know what ur thinkin but sereously an ugly ginger kid singin in the middle of the street. dats sum freeeeky **** dude!!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Mine have to be The Exorcist, Jacob's Ladder, and Jaws. My mom gave me a choice to go to bed when they were watching The Exorcist. I hated myself for not going to bed early that night. xD It still gets me til this day.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
the scariest thing i ever watched was childs play. i first saw it when i was about 8 and i was scared of dolls ever since. although now i dont really find any films scary

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
scary films dont scare me, i prefer the Halloween films and the nightmare on elm street storyline, exept they aren't scary, neither is Saw.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Ryaniel2;62677 said:
scary films dont scare me, i prefer the Halloween films and the nightmare on elm street storyline, exept they aren't scary, neither is Saw.

The first Saw was pretty good. It made me want to stay up all night for fear someone would break into my house, drug me, and I'll wake up in some abandoned building all tied up. After that, the series has become dull, old, and boring. I love me some blood and gore, but with this series, it's just the same thing over, and over. :|

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Not a fan of scary films, I have to say...the best ones were made years ago though. These days film makers seem to rely on gratuitous violence, blood and guts everywhere and if all else fails, bizarre and often disturbing sex scenes...

Back in the day they could make amazingly scary films created out of suggestion rather than actual visuals...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Angel;62693 said:
bizarre and often disturbing sex scenes...

Usually when that happens... they both die. D: It's like a code... Virgins live, sluts die. Though I don't think because the people taking place in a sexual act, or whores or anything, but most of the time in these they are pretty much snooty little whores asking for it. NEVER SMEX DURING A HORRIBLE SITUATION!

But you are truely right about modern day horror films. They basically rely on gore to save it somewhat, but to me, it fails hard. Horror films back then were just awesome. They didn't have all the computer animation and all that special effects that are as good as they are now days, but they managed to do it very well for their days. :]

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Scariest film I ever saw was, "IT", that Stephen King adaption about the psychotic clown that terrorises little kids. I found it terrifying when I was like 6. And "The Thing" used to make me feel really uncomfortable, too, I really don't like that scene where "The Thing" assimilates one of the dogs and kills a few of them afterwards.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The scariest film? Id have to say "The Boogieman" and "The Village" but wait! It wasn't the actual film that scared me, it was how much money I paid to see those two pieces of crap that was terrofiying. Not to mention the hours of my life spent watching them that i'll never get back! THE HORROR THE HOOOOORRRRROOORRR!!! XD

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I don't really get scared from films but when I was little I was scared of the sixth sense.

Top Bottom