• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Saying Goodbye Is Hard!!!

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hey guys, it's me, Roselia, unforunately I finish school for the year today and I wont be on here for a very long time. I'm due to start my exam leave tomorrow and it goes on through December, but straight after that is the holidays for another couple of months. I may be able to pop in now and again but I can't promise anything. Hopefully, when I come back in February, I'll be able to chat to you guys again, but as for now, I'll say my goodbyes with my head held high.
Thanks to everybody who's made me feel at home here, I wont forget you guys while I'm studying hard and on holiday.

Lotsa luv, Roselia Lena Trusdale, xx

Chimera Khaos

Thanks, I hope I can come back soon, I DON'T WANNA LEAVE!!!
*hangs onto computer desperately*

Also, since she decided not to show up today, due to a tangi( don't worry if you don't know what that is), Queen Bee will also not be here for a while, since we both take exam leave together, and so forth.

Almost forgot, it's her birthday today, she turns 17, so happy bday Queen Bee, wherever the hell you are.

Chimera Khaos

Thanks so much guys, at the moment, the exams are going great, but man are they tiring. Maybe I need to play some dmc.

Top Bottom