• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say yay for Moderators!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Moderators in this forum don't seem to get the proper respect they deserve.:dry:

They work hard to keep the site clean from spammers,troublemakers,advertising and spamming bots and all other types of menaces and still many people are too quick to judge them and get mad whenever the mods do something against their interest,like closing threads,giving warnings for swearing or spamming, or banning certain people for their immature and aggressive behavior.

They often get angry when they see that their threads have been closed,or one of their friends have been banned,receive warnings for their stupid conduct.>_<

Please, everyone, remember that all the moderators and administrators have only the best interests for this forum in their hearts and work only to make our stay here more comfortable and easy.They haven't got anything against any member and if they do something that seems rude or unfair to you,it is not. If anyone says something that may aggravate rasicm,debate,useless arguments they need to act on it,so my dear fellow members, please,think twice before posting threads that may cause clashes and fights between other members or offend them.

I am posting this because I saw some friends of mine uselessly accusing my another friend,Steven,in the "Chat room" thread.I felt it was highly unfair and unwarranted to say to someone who works his *** off trying to help people by making signatures and skillfully performing his job as a mod in the forum.;)

So Yay for mods!Yay for Steven!Yay for Dark Drakan!Yay for Tyles!Yay for Angel! And the last but not the least,yay for devilmaycry!:D :D :D

P.S.Did I forget anyone??:unsure:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well thanks a lot for the praise, just doing my job but the compliments are appreciated.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well, um, there is ony one moderator (although Steve may come back...) but in any case yeah, hipperdy-doo for the staff ;)

The dark knight

You posted this because I said mods hate me didnt you?Cause you say in this mods dont hate members.Or you just did it to appreciate them.^_^ Well they do hate me though lol!Or thats what I believe.In some places mods hate me.Once at a forum I guy started a fight with me for no damn reason and a mod banned me.It said reason and he put none.Mods might hate me here I dunno.

IloveVergil;31304 said:
Moderators in this forum don't seem to get the proper respect they deserve.:dry:

They work hard to keep the site clean from spammers,troublemakers,advertising and spamming bots and all other types of menaces and still many people are too quick to judge them and get mad whenever the mods do something against their interest,like closing threads,giving warnings for swearing or spamming, or banning certain people for their immature and aggressive behavior.

They often get angry when they see that their threads have been closed,or one of their friends have been banned,receive warnings for their stupid conduct.>_<

Please, everyone, remember that all the moderators and administrators have only the best interests for this forum in their hearts and work only to make our stay here more comfortable and easy.They haven't got anything against any member and if they do something that seems rude or unfair to you,it is not. If anyone says something that may aggravate rasicm,debate,useless arguments they need to act on it,so my dear fellow members, please,think twice before posting threads that may cause clashes and fights between other members or offend them.

I am posting this because I saw some friends of mine uselessly accusing my another friend,Steven,in the "Chat room" thread.I felt it was highly unfair and unwarranted to say to someone who works his *** off trying to help people by making signatures and skillfully performing his job as a mod in the forum.;)

So Yay for mods!Yay for Steven!Yay for Dark Drakan!Yay for Tyles!Yay for Angel! And the last but not the least,yay for devilmaycry!:D :D :D

P.S.Did I forget anyone??:unsure:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
KoRn_Dowwg666;31325 said:
Well, um, there is ony one moderator (although Steve may come back...) but in any case yeah, hipperdy-doo for the staff ;)

Yeah,but the admins perform the job as well^_^

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Well, as of now on, I am a Moderator again. Yay I am happy, lol, I will do my best in making this a good community for you all, and I will make sure that Spam is kept off the Forum. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Steven;31664 said:
Well, as of now on, I am a Moderator again. Yay I am happy, lol, I will do my best in making this a good community for you all, and I will make sure that Spam is kept off the Forum. :)

Welcome back Steven, sorted in the end then ;)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Steven;31664 said:

dark drakan's done a hell of a good job on the spam cleaning business! hooray for moderaters!

Dark Drakan

Admin
pinky750;31918 said:
dark drakan's done a hell of a good job on the spam cleaning business! hooray for moderaters!

Thanks very much, again the compliment is greatly appreciated ^_^

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Dark Drakan;31672 said:
Welcome back Steven, sorted in the end then ;)

Yeah, well, it is nice to be back, and thanks for welcoming me back. :) Man, it feels nice to be helping this community again. =)))

Dark Drakan

Admin
Steven;31927 said:
Yeah, well, it is nice to be back, and thanks for welcoming me back. :) Man, it feels nice to be helping this community again. =)))

Well good to have you back on board the forum staff, and all the best ^_^

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Steven;31664 said:

Yay!Yay!!Yay!!!:D :D :D Good to have you back,Steven!<hugs>

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Dark Drakan;31921 said:
Thanks very much, again the compliment is greatly appreciated ^_^

Hooray 4 dd!
he helped me,well not with the site but gave me a link to download something and it worked!
thanks again dd.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dante's wrath;32425 said:
Hooray 4 dd!
he helped me,well not with the site but gave me a link to download something and it worked!
thanks again dd.

No problem, happy to help ^_^

Vordan

AC Pilot
Admins and Mods rock. Hard.

Enforcing the rules and keeping the users in check is a tough job, and they don't seem to get the praise and respect they deserve for their tireless efforts to make places like this more pleasant.

Everybody, three cheers for the staff! :) :) :)

Top Bottom