• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say one nice thing about each Devil May Cry game.

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
DMC1: The story proves love conquers all- how Trish went from bad to helping Dante out. :D
DMC2: Despite the fact what Lucia really is, she does her best to do good to prevent the spread of evil. :)
DMC3: Vergil everywhere! Need I say more?!
DMC4: Nero proves to be a softy sweet lil sap just as Kyrie proves how loving someone can be- how she accepts Nero anyways & continues to love him no matter what. <3
DmC: Dante matures pretty quickly & shows emotion to how important humans are, esp. Kat- I love Kat too! :p

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
DMC 1: My favorite in the entire series that started it all.

DMC 2: You got ambitious but failed to pull it off. Give you props for trying.

DMC 3: Fun game. Definitely stepped up from the last go round.

DMC 4: You added fuel to my bonfire when I roasted hot dogs.

DmC: Creative integrity and an incredible art direction still keeping what made Devil May Cry Devil May Cry. A 5th entry in a long running series with more potential than it has any right to. One of the good reboots and one of the most positive things to come out of Capcom in a while.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
DMC 1 - Introduced me to the Hack'N'Slash genre and introduced me to a cool new character; Trish

DMC2 - Lucia

DMC3 - Lady; first DMC game that I played that challenged me to do better. More moves and weapons, fast paced gameplay, and Great Rival

DMC4 - Ka-..... er, great combat system

DmC - Had more character depth; Kat

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
DMC 1, 2, 3, 4 and DmC: You fill up an otherwise empty shelf rather nicely. Ta for that. :troll:

TheJoy

Smile with me.
DMC 1: The story - Really liked the introduction to Dante and his family, lots of ambiguity which could be fleshed out in later games, and was.

DMC 2: Lucia - Really found her interesting. I was sad that she was never seen again. Also the only good guy character with different skin colour.

DMC 3: Improved game play mechanics - Really liked the different fighting styles in this one and the verity of weapons you can use.

DMC 4: Nero - I actually like his character and love the differences in characterisation between him and Dante. It was a shame that Capcom cut the games budget and time as it would of been nice establish his character in the series properly.

DmC DMC: Limbo - Although i didn't like the game as a whole, i found myself liking some of the stage designs in limbo. Sadly, it started to look the same after a while, but it was still visually interesting. If Ninja Theory is good at anything is their graphic.

DarkAngel7

Devil May Cry - Brought a new genre into the gaming community and introduced in the most bad ass character ever.
Devil May Cry 2 - Bloody Palace.
Devil May Cry 3 - Introduced Vergil ,the new style of gameplay, range of weapons, cutscenes.
Devil May Cry 4 - Cutscenes are awesome, more laid back, cocky Dante.
DmC - Nephilims, good story imo and angel weapons.

Onecrazymonkey1

DMC - The atmosphere and music! Also the fact that it was the first DMC I ever played and one of the first Hack n' slash games I've played; add a little bit of arrogance, sensitivity, prickishness (is that a word?) jokester, mix it all together and you have one perfect Dante!. :cool:
DMC 2 - What DMC 2? I didn't even know they made one....That or Sparda might have wiped it from my memory for unknown reasons...:ermm:
DMC 3 - Vergil Vergil Vergil *dreamy sigh* No really, I believe this one to have the most satisfying game-play for me. That and it actually felt like they cared about the story.... and.... well..... Vergil....
DMC 4 - Dante as long as you keep your mouth duct taped shut you're pretty hot.
DmC Devil may cry - I like change and I guess I'm one of the few who actually likes reboots ha! Otherwise I just get bored. The game-play might be easier but I had fun. I also liked the story and the art direction.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
DMC1: Excellent atmosphere. Best ambientation of the series.
DMC2: Favorite Dante design and favorite enemy and boss design also.
DMC3(SE): Fun cutscenes and playing as Vergil is the bomb.
DMC4: Best gameplay in the series, IMO (revised DMC3 gameplay, which is already great as it is).
DmC: Great level design and good storytelling.

Desmodeus

DMC 1 - beginning of series, Trish
DMC 2 - Lucia companion, and one of funniest DT ever(again Lucias)
DMC 3 - Cool Vergil, fun bosses
DMC 4 - developers tried something new, Nero is pretty cute. And Opera cutscene is pure brilliant))
DmC - good port on PC

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
DMC1- A masterpiece in every perspective that is asked for a perfect game...plus I nearly ****ed myself cause it was one of the first games to show some actual tears in a game.....I never saw that in PS1
DMC2-Finally get to play as trish...three different characters to play...and Dante looked the most sexiest of all
DMC3-Story was amazing levels were awesome and the gameplay is over the top....everything in that game is also a masterpiece for me
DMC4- Graphics and it perfected the combat system...only if they could add the style switching on the fly in DMC 3 then that game would be perfect
DmC-.......I bought MLP season 1 and 2 instead of this game...and for that I thank DmC...

LeoXCV

Single life for life
DMC1: The seed that motivated me to try playing higher difficulties, that reason alone is enough.
DMC2: Standard DT and Majin form looking cool as all hell.
DMC3: Mission 13, I wruv wru :3
DMC3SE: Darkslayer, three weapons on the fly, summoned swords and turbo = Best gameplay ever.
DMC4: Allowing so much room for improvement with all the advanced stuff was just brilliant.
DmC: Some great environments, and surprisingly good platforming as a result too.

Top Bottom