• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Saints Row The Third vs Grand Theft Auto V

What are you more eager to play

• 1.Saints Row The Third

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 2.Grand Theft Auto

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
What do u want to play more? I go with Saint's Row, cuz it has anything sandbox game has to offer, even Tomonobu Itagaki as a playable character

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Never played Saints Row. TBH, it's never a game that has 'called out' to me.
My fave GTA game is Vice City... and i love the soundtrack

Dark Drakan

Admin
Impossible to compare unless its based on reputation as we know nothing at all about GTA V at the moment and its at least a year away from release still. So probably be Saint Row 4 by the time GTA V surfaces. I am really looking forward to the new GTA though and the technology and systems that will be used in it. That said ive never played a Saints Row game before but i shall be purchasing Saints Row: The Third as it looks a lot of fun.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Saints Row 3 looks great, but I would rather wait until GTA V is released before giving an opinion. I don't event think GTA V has a solid release date.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Your right it doesnt and there hasnt even been any concrete info of any details on it as of yet, just mere speculation.
The last I had heard about the game was Rockstar was buying out a lot of different web addresses to things that sounded "Similar" to a Grand Theft Auto game. Maybe using L.A. Noire's face technology too.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The last I had heard about the game was Rockstar was buying out a lot of different web addresses to things that sounded "Similar" to a Grand Theft Auto game. Maybe using L.A. Noire's face technology too.

Yeah there are hints out there as to the theme of the next GTA and its rumoured that the motion scan could be used but they have also said that 'it wouldnt work in every game'.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm more looking forward to Saints Row: The Third. And plus we don't have any news on the next Grand Theft Auto game, so I couldn't really compare the two.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
That's why I'm just asking what are you looking forward to, not about what do u think will be better. I know about lack of news about GTA V, but I'm waiting saint's row, cuz I know that it will be funnier anyway

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can't make a judgement between the two if I don't even know anything about the next Grand Theft Auto game. No trailers or anything. To be honest, I'm more looking forward to Saints Row: The Third anyway. But how do you expect me to pick between the two. I'd only be able to pick between two games that are either already out or that I know something about.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed Saints Row when I played it. Don't dismiss what you might miss.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Depends. Everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes. So I don't know, it's worth giving it a shot. I'd start from the first, the story-line continues through each new instalment (From what I believe).

Dark Drakan

Admin
is it seriously worth it cause ill try it and should i start frm 1 or just wait till 3 comes out

Ive never played a Saints Row game either but i will be getting Saints Row 3 purely because it looks like a lot of fun. It doesnt take itself seriously and you can do some really outrageous things which arent meant to be realistic its merely meant to show that its a game and its meant to be fun.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ive never played a Saints Row game either but i will be getting Saints Row 3 purely because it looks like a lot of fun. It doesnt take itself seriously and you can do some really outrageous things which arent meant to be realistic its merely meant to show that its a game and its meant to be fun.

I agree. It doesn't take itself seriously.

Just Cause didn't take itself seriously either. At least, to me it didn't. I mean, you could still drive the car whilst on-top of it for goodness sake xD

Dark Drakan

Admin
Heres some of the trailers and outrageous things you can expect for those unfamiliar with the Saints Row series...

Top Bottom