• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Saints Row 4: Anyone else had this problem?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hey Guys & Gals

So I've been playing SR4 and the game and console freeze within seconds of me putting the disc into the console, loading up the game, and starting to move the character.
I have to turn off the 360 and go back into the game from the Dashboard... at the moment, it's only freezing once in 2-3 hours of gameplay, but I'm worried that if this carries on, my 360 is going to get damaged.

I've read on google that people have also been having this problem, but I haven't seen anything like the problems that I am having (you know, the point at which it freezes).

I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else and have you done anything to sort it?
Or is the game just really glitch-y/buggy?

Thanks
VeeBee

Dark Drakan

Admin
If it's a game issue the freezing won't effect/damage the console. Had Fifa 14 crash on me quite a few times & Battlefield 4 multiple times before patch but were all game issues & won't harm console itself. I normally shoot developers or their support messages on Twitter to highlight issues. Heard about quite a few crashes & freezes on social networks & quick google search highlights a lot of separate crash causes/issues.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium

No nothing like that.
I'm on PS3 3different accounts & it's frozen once on each & that was way into it at an early level 12 to 15.
And i've had no problems with SaintsRow:The4th since.

How to Fix Saints Row 4 Crashes, Errors and Other Problems
Here's one.

Here's the DeepSliver/Volition Saints Row IV trouble shooting website Saints Row IV trouble shooting

Sounds to me that the problem runs across both platforms, but it's worse on the 360.
Thanks for posting that. I can't find my problem on there though :/

If it's a game issue the freezing won't effect/damage the console. Had Fifa 14 crash on me quite a few times & Battlefield 4 multiple times before patch but were all game issues & won't harm console itself. I normally shoot developers or their support messages on Twitter to highlight issues. Heard about quite a few crashes & freezes on social networks & quick google search highlights a lot of separate crash causes/issues.

I would love to tweet them, but I closed my twitter account after it got hacked.
I'm just worried that turning off the console with a game running is going to damage it.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Well last night, I loaded it into the 360 and there were blue dots jumping about all over the map in the left bottom corner of the screen, so I went back out of the game to the title screen.
I then loaded up again and it was fine. I can't see that method working every time, but I'll give it another try later.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I meant the small map in bottom left of the screen (sorry).
I haven't been over to the military base yet (I always seem to get side-tracked).
The blue dots were just appearing and disappearing, but with no sign of 'cops'.

I've seen stuff like that... I didn't freak... I cr*pped myself...lol

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks. ^^

The oddest thing has happened though. Ever since I've unlocked the 'gateways', the game has 'calmed down' and not frozen...
I didn't get to play it last night as I couldn't focus on anything. But, hopefully, I'll get back to it later.

Top Bottom