• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Runescape

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i use to play quite a bit..i quit after i reached lvl 78 though cuz it got too boring...not much quests or items to get once u reach the higher lvls..and the community there in the higher lvls isnt really all that friendly either. they dont take well to new comers, and dont bother asking them for help either..they wont...if u need help just send me a private message or something and i will give u any help u need or look it up as there are many sites u can go to to see detailed walkthroughs for most quests

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
very good young grasshopper..lol..those are the only sites any runescaper should use...any other one is either a waste of time..or a set up to get u cought doing real world trading

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i dont actually currently have an active acc on runescape although if this years holiday items are worth the trouble i might start back up

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I never bother to get in to the game, when i see my friends play it i just laugh. the grafix are so funny... your bigger then the trees. :p i love WoW though and im used to that, thats probably why, though if i ever quit WoW maybe ill start playing it, does it cost munney?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
u can play for free as long as u want but once u finish all the f2p quests its not worth playing unless u want to upgrade to a members acc wich is i think like 7.50 a month or something

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
talk about a life waster..lol im actually stuck right now..would u believe i still havent beaten dmc4...lol, im always like that though..i probably could beat it right now if i really tried at it..but im trying to over power myself for the fight with angel..lol, yeah im that far behind..lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
sorry for bumping but i wana put something in here

i have just got my level 70 account back, its members and it is fairly powerful, if anyone wants help on quests, PM me and il do what i can

Top Bottom