• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumour : Devil May 5 to be announced at TGS 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of Hell

Must Die
I think any changes in a PS1 game would make it insignificant, you guys are making PS2 hardware look like it cannot render anything other than basic character models, you forgot the character models of MGS3? the gore in GoW? the special effects in Onimusha 3?
believe me, the hardware of PS2 is more than capable of showing subtle differences, MGS3 is one of the best looking games I've seen in PS2, by the time it was out I never thought PS2 could render such amazing details & expressions in real-time. & MGS3 was out more than a year before DMC3, so it wasn't by the end of the PS2 life cycle.
while I agree the twins would have subtle differences, but nothing more than a few very small details.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
At the risk of going way off-topic, I guess I agree with Vampi, in that Vergil probably would have to have a skinnier body than Dante's in DMC 4, had he been in it. I just never thought of that. Maybe that's a good idea for him in DMC 5, if he's going to be in it, that is...

He would look different from Dante being skinnier, paler, clean-shaven, and dressing like a English country gentlemen, or whatever, lol...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom